dress me 2click

Irrelevant

Question

Hello ,i'm looking for "dressme"code with "2click" on item or with visual armor as "underwear or hair slot" or .dressme command be available only for premium/vip members.
I searched a little bit ,but i found one with bug in effects(with dawn shield isnt visible on char if you wear a weapon).

I use l2jfrozen last rev. but if you have this only for acis or whatever and its fixed(i mean without the bug above) send it and i will adapt.

:angel:

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Hello ,i'm looking for "dressme"code with "2click" on item or with visual armor as "underwear or hair slot" or .dressme command be available only for premium/vip members.
I searched a little bit ,but i found one with bug in effects(with dawn shield isnt visible on char if you wear a weapon).

I use l2jfrozen last rev. but if you have this only for acis or whatever and its fixed(i mean without the bug above) send it and i will adapt.

:angel:

wOlskxD.gif

There are no many systems shared around and those are really bad coded.

It's not like you gonna find someone to just give you such code like this.

2 hours ago, Kara said:

wOlskxD.gif

There are no many systems shared around and those are really bad coded.

It's not like you gonna find someone to just give you such code like this.

unfortunately i know,i just tried :) there is always a chance :D :D :D 

13 hours ago, RootZerO said:

i will try this one.

/

13 hours ago, splicho said:

Also you should add a check if player isDonator, so the voicedcommand is only executable by donators/vip

y the problem is that i want an item be available only for vip, example: a visual armor like assasin can be wear only on vip/donator members, not the command .dressme .actually as i think it it will work just with an npc .any way :)  thanks :D 

18 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

i will try this one.

/

y the problem is that i want an item be available only for vip, example: a visual armor like assasin can be wear only on vip/donator members, not the command .dressme .actually as i think it it will work just with an npc .any way :)  thanks 😄 

0cpk03J.gif

Blablabla. Just make an NPC. Create a custom bypass like this:

@Override
public void onBypassFeedback(final String command command, final L2PcInstance activeChar)
{
    final StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(command);
    final int id = Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken());

if (activeChar.isVIP())
    {
       Optional.ofNullable(DressMeData.getInstance().getItemId(id)).ifPresentOrElse(s -> activeChar.setDress(s), () -> activeChar.sendMessage("Failed to equip visual. Please inform staff."));
    }
    else
    {
       activeChar.sendMessage("Only VIP characters are allowed to equip visual.");
    }
}

Consider the code is handwritten here, i just give you an idea on how it should be. 

Also move the broadcast and things into the setDress() method to avoid having to repeat whenever you call that method. 

Edited by Kara

5 minutes ago, Kara said:

0cpk03J.gif

Blablabla. Just make an NPC. Create a custom bypass like this:

@Override
public void onBypassFeedback(final String command command, final L2PcInstance activeChar)
{
    final StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(command);
    final int id = Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken());

if (activeChar.isVIP())
    {
       Optional.ofNullable(DressMeData.getInstance().getItemId(id)).ifPresentOrElse(s -> activeChar.setDress(s), () -> activeChar.sendMessage("Failed to equip visual. Please inform staff."));
    }
    else
    {
       activeChar.sendMessage("Only VIP characters are allowed to equip visual.");
    }
}

Consider the code is handwritten here, i just give you an idea on how it should be. 

Also move the broadcast and things into the setDress() method to avoid having to repeat whenever you call that method. 

i was just opened eclipse to create the npc :D Thanks for code <3