PET MANAGER

L2RAPTOR

Question

Can pet manager from hellbound be added to interlude? also want to add option to exchange strider to Red Strider with Clan Hall manager

Edited by L2RAPTOR

8 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

ok  so you can adapt a pet manager from  hellbound to interlude and add exchange to clan hall manager? I just want to know if it is possible first. Then I will ask how...

What you mean "adapt". You need a functionality to be done in a different chronicle. Simply code it. 

There is no limit in java code regarding chronicle. If you want your pet manager to exchange a Strider to Red Strider then simply make it using a bypass. Create a new bypass in the NPC's class and do your work.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Can pet manager from hellbound be added to interlude? also want to add option to exchange strider to Red Strider with Clan Hall manager

And what's stopping you from adding a simple bypass in html which does the proper check and exchange the item?

ok  so you can adapt a pet manager from  hellbound to interlude and add exchange to clan hall manager? I just want to know if it is possible first. Then I will ask how...

Edited by L2RAPTOR

4 hours ago, Kara said:

What you mean "adapt". You need a functionality to be done in a different chronicle. Simply code it. 

There is no limit in java code regarding chronicle. If you want your pet manager to exchange a Strider to Red Strider then simply make it using a bypass. Create a new bypass in the NPC's class and do your work.

Thank you Kara..Hellbound has pet manager that has ability for evolve wolf and improve baby pets.. this can be done for interlude? I am not a developer.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

23 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Thank you Kara..Hellbound has pet manager that has ability for evolve wolf and improve baby pets.. this can be done for interlude? I am not a developer.

If you're not a developer you hire one or you learn your self to do small tasks like this.

Your npc i guess will be a 'Merchant' type NPC, so what you need to do is to find it's java file in instances folder in source and check how bypasses work. 

A bypass look like this:

if (command.startsWith("buy"))
{
  // Code that get executed
}

and on the NPC's html the line should look like this:

action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_buy 10000"

So basically you need to create a new bypass check and inside this one you need to do your check for the item. If player has the item to delete it and replace it with the new item.

The whole thing is basically 5 lines depending on the project.

A proper code would look like this:

else if (command.startsWith("strider_evolve")) 
{
	if (player.destroyItemByItemId("Strider", 3561, 1, player, true))
	{
		player.addItem("Evolved_Strider", 3652, 1, player, true);
	}
	else
	{
		player.sendMessage("You don't have currently a Strider.");
	}
}

Note: this is just for you to get an idea. Do not copy paste. I wrote it manually here.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Kara said:

If you're not a developer you hire one or you learn your self to do small tasks like this.

Your npc i guess will be a 'Merchant' type NPC, so what you need to do is to find it's java file in instances folder in source and check how bypasses work. 

A bypass look like this:

if (command.startsWith("buy"))
{
  // Code that get executed
}

and on the NPC's html the line should look like this:

action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_buy 10000"

So basically you need to create a new bypass check and inside this one you need to do your check for the item. If player has the item to delete it and replace it with the new item.

The whole thing is basically 5 lines depending on the project.

A proper code would look like this:

else if (command.startsWith("strider_evolve")) 
{
	if (player.destroyItemByItemId("Strider", 3561, 1, player, true))
	{
		player.addItem("Evolved_Strider", 3652, 1, player, true);
	}
	else
	{
		player.sendMessage("You don't have currently a Strider.");
	}
}

Note: this is just for you to get an idea. Do not copy paste. I wrote it manually here.

I understand the bypass.. but great wolf/fenrir + improved pets + red striders are NOT in interlude.. these need to be added from Hellbound chronicle.. and that is what goes beyond my capabilities.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

1 hour ago, L2RAPTOR said:

I understand the bypass.. but great wolf/fenrir + improved pets + red striders are NOT in interlude.. these need to be added from Hellbound chronicle.. and that is what goes beyond my capabilities.

Then you're in wrong section. This is client modification and require lots of money (if not shared) by client developers such as NevesOma. Either you're confused or i don't see the reason why you post about client in server section.

PS. in case you want contact Neves to talk about it or purchase this function for client you can join my discord https://discord.gg/hrj8rKG7

Edited by Kara
  • Upvote 1