WTS Twitch subscribe/embed streamer stand alone plugin

Selling a standalone plugin for websites that allows streamers to embed their channels and list them on your website.

Price: 60$

Features:

- Allow/Deny channels listing on the website

- Email notification, if enabled will send you an email when somebody subscribe his/her channel

- Sessions to prevent spamming, if enabled will not allow the same client to resubscribe if a period of time did not passed

- Configuration file controlling most of the plugin features

- Safe mysqli connection class with prepared statements to prevent SQL injections

Requirements:

- Php version 5.6 or later (suggested 7.0)

- Check if twitch allows requests coming from your domain by placing this piece of code anywhere on your website, if the vide frame show up that means you can install the plugin.

<iframe
    src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=SOMECHANNELID&parent=yourdomain.com"
    height="100%"
    width="100%"
    allowfullscreen="true">
</iframe>

Plugin installation is pretty much drag and drop, I'm offering install assistence on my discord or trough anydesk.

** ignore the missing videos on the left, twitch does not allow requests from localhost **

1. Customisable form, the embed and form are wraped into a main div easy to style

HxXhviV.jpg

2. Form validations

9iCUCjz.jpg

dAL5UfK.jpg

3. Easy to install with just copy/paste 3 lines of code

GLEvfHw.jpg

4. Fully configurable

7mAcNjq.jpg

You can order by PM-ing me here or join my DISCORD

Edited by Mr_Darky94
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/25/2021 at 7:14 PM, Celestine said:

best seller trusted!

You guys should make a PHP/CSS Moderator, Developer Rank  or something and give it to him 😄

Edited by Loftheim

2 hours ago, Loftheim said:

You guys should make a PHP/CSS Moderator, Developer Rank  or something and give it to him 😄

:)) thx but it's probably too early for that :)) once i'm done with my server website I'l start developing a CMS for L2 and incorporate all these plugins plus a lot more stuff like my donation panel 😄

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello everyone, I have a problem running the server connected everything is fine I try to go moving instead of some printers but don't go. Trying to move but not moving as if something was interfering with the admin I tried not to walk and beat.
    • You can pm Java developer @Zake to fix it with price.
    • Stop use packs without source.
    • pws mporw auto to code anti na allazei to xroma ston titlo na allazei to name tou titlou? sto config ekei 8elw poio poli thanks ### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0 #P aCis_gameserver Index: config/players.properties =================================================================== --- config/players.properties (revision 2) +++ config/players.properties (working copy) @@ -288,4 +288,12 @@ MaxBuffsAmount = 20 # Store buffs/debuffs on user logout? -StoreSkillCooltime = True \ No newline at end of file +StoreSkillCooltime = True + +#============================================================= +# Config Color PvP System +#============================================================= +# PvP Title color system. +AllowPvpTitleColorSystem = True +# PvP Title colors, works like: pvps,color;pvps,color; +PvpColors = 100,00FFFF;200,FFFF00;400,8E236B;600,FF2400;1000,0000FF;2000,FF00FF;5000,000000;10000,545454;15000,FF0000; Index: java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java =================================================================== --- java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java (revision 2) +++ java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java (working copy) @@ -24,7 +24,9 @@ import java.math.BigInteger; import java.util.ArrayList; import java.util.Arrays; +import java.util.HashMap; import java.util.List; +import java.util.Map; import java.util.Properties; import java.util.StringTokenizer; import java.util.logging.Logger; @@ -484,6 +486,10 @@ public static boolean STORE_SKILL_COOLTIME; public static int BUFFS_MAX_AMOUNT; + /** PvP Color System */ + public static boolean ALLOW_PVP_TITLE_COLOR_SYSTEM; + public static Map<Integer, Integer> PVP_COLORS = new HashMap<>(); + // -------------------------------------------------- // Server // -------------------------------------------------- @@ -1089,7 +1095,16 @@ BUFFS_MAX_AMOUNT = players.getProperty("MaxBuffsAmount", 20); STORE_SKILL_COOLTIME = players.getProperty("StoreSkillCooltime", true); + ALLOW_PVP_TITLE_COLOR_SYSTEM = Boolean.parseBoolean(players.getProperty("AllowPvpTitleColorSystem", "false")); + String pvp_colors = players.getProperty("PvpColors", "100,FFFF00"); + String pvp_colors_splitted_1[] = pvp_colors.split(";"); + for (String s : pvp_colors_splitted_1) + { + String pvp_colors_splitted_2[] = s.split(","); + PVP_COLORS.put(Integer.parseInt(pvp_colors_splitted_2[0]), Integer.decode("0x"+pvp_colors_splitted_2[1])); + } + // server ExProperties server = load(SERVER_FILE); Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java =================================================================== --- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java (revision 2) +++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java (working copy) @@ -256,6 +256,10 @@ // Attacker or spectator logging into a siege zone will be ported at town. if (!activeChar.isGM() && (!activeChar.isInSiege() || activeChar.getSiegeState() < 2) && activeChar.isInsideZone(ZoneId.SIEGE)) activeChar.teleToLocation(MapRegionTable.TeleportWhereType.Town); + if (Config.ALLOW_PVP_TITLE_COLOR_SYSTEM) + { + activeChar.colorsCheck(); + } } private static void engage(L2PcInstance cha) Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java =================================================================== --- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (revision 2) +++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (working copy) @@ -1909,7 +1909,21 @@ { return _pvpKills; } - + public void colorsCheck() + { + if (Config.ALLOW_PVP_TITLE_COLOR_SYSTEM) + { + for (int i : Config.PVP_COLORS.keySet()) + { + if (getPvpKills() >= i) + { + getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.PVP_COLORS.get(i)); + broadcastUserInfo(); + } + } + } + } + /** * Set PvP Kills of the L2PcInstance (number of player killed during a PvP). * @param pvpKills A value. @@ -4283,7 +4297,10 @@ { // Add PvP point to attacker. setPvpKills(getPvpKills() + 1); - + if (Config.ALLOW_PVP_TITLE_COLOR_SYSTEM) + { + colorsCheck(); + } // Send a Server->Client UserInfo packet to attacker with its Karma and PK Counter sendPacket(new UserInfo(this)); }  
    • this is the material make it crash, Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial16), something changed or edited in maps or called to function in NPC to make it crash, because it make reference to map 22_22 like say Rolo.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock