Starting your first FiveM Server, The Basics!

Destorion

Greetings dear Community of MaxCheaters, In this Topic i will try to explain you, how can you start your fivem server, what do you need to get access to your txadmin and what is the txadmin, Scripts etc.... So let's start!

Mx-C-Topic-Logo.png

FEW WORDS BEFORE GETTING STARTED!

First of All before you're gonna make your own FiveM server, you must search for best hosting site with ddos protect, I'm telling ddos protect because if server will be unprotected, your SQL files and server scripts, will be detectable from any third hacking program arround. My own recommendation for hosting company is https://xostme.com , Check this server hosting company! i'm using this company for my own server! Nevermind.! Let's keep going! If you've finished your hosting choice go ahead for Development phase(I recommend you to pay for skilled Dev) There are two developers: Server Developer,Vehicle Developer. Server developer will have full access to your server and server files for bug fixes etc... Vehicle Dev will also have server access Especially For Vehicle Part of your server!(Adding/Fixing Vehicles bugs etc)....

Server Side Infos

When you're all done with your host pack purchase and your setup, you're ready to get access to your txAdmin Menu... TxAdmin menu will be like this(Check Screen Bellow):

txadmin-preview.png

You will see those infos, Dashboard is your main board with full informations of your server, Players tab will show you the players that they are online in server(Real Time Calculation ALWAYS), Live Console will show you the console of your remote purchased server with the server status such as server errors etc... Resources are the files that has been uploaded successfully into your FiveM World and other usefull server stuff.

Server usefull files for all kind of needed Stuff

In order to find best ways to add wonderfull stuff into your amazing FiveM World there's only one most popular website with everything your server needs; Such as Vehicles,Interiors,Liveries and more! Link Bellow 👇

This is the hidden content, please

Be sure that you will get Developer Support in case of adding stuff into your server because most of the stuff that includes the site above doesn't support FiveM Servers... There are specific mods that your server can run! So Choose Wisely!

Video Tutorial of Server Creation and New Owner's Guide 👇

Credits goes To: Gta5-Mods For FiveM Mods

X R E E C E For Video Tutorial

I hope that topic will help new owners make their own Server as they like to!

Good Luck!

-Vince

Edited by Vince*
  • Thanks 1