Make money with cryptocurrencies!

Frank

As a sidenote, you have to know some people have to "pay" the pump.

It's not magical.

If someone makes money, some other loses. And tbh, it's the Discord channel owner which makes the most of it (and his friends, since he gives the coin, he can easily exploit it and fill his own bags), not the regular users.

I recommend any people interested by that method to "simulate" before even trying it. That will avoid you to stuck with some pumped shitcoins, due to either your own greediness or your faulty internet, since it's enough to stick 1 min too late to lose money (and not little one, but easily 25%+).

I personally won't recommend anyone to use such method, until you use some paid subscriptions to get some advantages over the regular pleb. If you are the pleb, you will basically won't do any money out of those huge pumps (on my own test scenario, barely 15% out of a 100% bar - which is achieved in other, more secured, means).

Also, and to be perfectly honest, you should say, @Frank, that you earn something if you recruit people (depending about the channel itself - money for every X members recruited, or/and paid subscriptions).

Remember people - if someone wins, someone loses. Don't be the one losing :).

Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply Tryskell, it's good to have crypto people here!

It's kinda obvious and common sense that those pump signals will be published a few seconds/minutes later to the regular members of the group and the profit will be much smaller than the group owners' and their friends profit because afterall you pay nothing for those pump signals. However even if you receive the signal 1-2 minutes after the start of the pump, you can still make very nice profits for free and get advantage of the pump situation. I don't know what group you've tested but this one works because the pumps are really huge and you can always set a limit price to sell and get advantage of the people who will buy very late, once the drop will start. Moreover, by inviting people you win higher rank which means faster signals. This group have pumped many coins and there are many proofs for everyone to see, and if you feel unsafe you can just observe and don't invest at all. Personally I wouldn't trust a subscription style group unless there are verified big investors in their team, because in order to pump a coin you need a big amount of money.

I didn't post any proofs because I don't want to affect or influence people to invest their money, I just tried this group, it worked for me and I shared it with all of  you to test and see (even without investing).

On 12/28/2020 at 2:35 PM, Frank said:

Thanks for the reply Tryskell, it's good to have crypto people here!

It's kinda obvious and common sense that those pump signals will be published a few seconds/minutes later to the regular members of the group and the profit will be much smaller than the group owners' and their friends profit because afterall you pay nothing for those pump signals. However even if you receive the signal 1-2 minutes after the start of the pump, you can still make very nice profits for free and get advantage of the pump situation. I don't know what group you've tested but this one works because the pumps are really huge and you can always set a limit price to sell and get advantage of the people who will buy very late, once the drop will start. Moreover, by inviting people you win higher rank which means faster signals. This group have pumped many coins and there are many proofs for everyone to see, and if you feel unsafe you can just observe and don't invest at all. Personally I wouldn't trust a subscription style group unless there are verified big investors in their team, because in order to pump a coin you need a big amount of money.

I didn't post any proofs because I don't want to affect or influence people to invest their money, I just tried this group, it worked for me and I shared it with all of  you to test and see (even without investing).

Well, it's always better to say it even if for you it's "obvious", because for many people - notably the ones you try to pick - it's not.

I don't say it doesn't work - even a Ponzi scam such as bitconnect made real money to some of people - but for any pump, you will have actual pumpers which gonna be negative. It's really, simple maths and it's basically more "gambling" than "trading".

That's cool you ma(k/d)e money that way, that basically means you click faster on "sell" than either greedy/lagging pumper. But you should also warn than it's risky and you can become negative really, really fast (notably if you enter too late and exit too late).

For interested people you can check on TradingView the coin StreamR (DATA) which was pumped by the Discord group I joined in 2019 and left few weeks later (from memory it was the +150% one). It looks like this coin was pumped at least twice.

The announced a pump signal at 02/01 - 9:00PM GMT!

You can join the group now and check how it'll go!

https://discord.gg/rjt25Qb2XF

Tonight is the big pump they announced! 9:00 PM GMT!

Join the discord group, and either observe or participate!

https://discord.gg/rjt25Qb2XF

It seem to be a risk for someone who's gonna join to buy a "pimp" to win small ammount of cash, and who knows if the user will get the money or not? Who will provide him/her that all the above you said are true or not? Those servers sometimes scaming people! :thinking: 

• Frank locked this topic