[SHARE]PetBuffer

gracia CT2.2 petbuffer npc

the buffer can give pp/ee/se buffs to your pet.

install:

copy the 9999_NPCBuffer to data/scrips/custom

copy html file to data/html/default

insert the sql file to database

http://www.4shared.com/file/77226873/54a08e90/PetBufer_CT2_Intrepid.html

ONLY FOR L2JFREE CT2.2

credits to me.

and those buffs work for the pet? o_O

i thought that regular buffs can't be used on pets

and why did you keep restoreHpMp? it doesn't work for the pet in any way...

and just for your information, I would do it this way:

I would make a function to save space and later on I would call it, or even better, to not to mess with "if event== and so on", I would make an array where I would store all buff data, so the code would be much more smaller in size...

here's how it would look like:

# buff data is stored in this way: id, level, html file name (without .htm) assuming that every value is an integer value

buff_data = [[1085,3,1],[1304,3,2],[1087,3,3]] # only a part of the buff list

# function to cast the buff

def castBuff(id,level,htmlNum) :

SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(id,level).getEffects(st.getPlayer(),st.getPet(),st.getPlayer(),st.getPet())

return str(htmlNum)+".htm"

and all you would have to do to make the buff casting work depending on the event number is:

castBuff(buff_data[event][0],buff_data[event][1],buff_data[event][2])

or you can do it without the custom function, so it would look like this:

SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(buff_data[event][0],buff_data[event][1]).getEffects(st.getPlayer(),st.getPet(),st.getPlayer(),st.getPet())

return str(buff_data[event][2])+".htm"   

if you understood everything, try to make the next version to be like this, or if you will have problems, write here and I will make it working properly

btw: it can be done more clearly with dictionaries, and if I will remember how to use them, I will write the second way using dictionaries not arrays

it's ok... it was just a tip from my side ;)

anyway if you want to learn python or java, check out my 4shared account! I have uploaded video lessons in there!

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/6264003/ab2e8dff/sharing.html?rnd=37

it's ok... it was just a tip from my side ;)

anyway if you want to learn python or java, check out my 4shared account! I have uploaded video lessons in there!

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/6264003/ab2e8dff/sharing.html?rnd=37

thanks for video lessons:)

i'm newbie in python so it's usefull to me:)

good work man keep it up! but my opinion is that a server having pet buffer will may overpower some classes what i mean is, if a Necromancer has a pet full buffed and in pvp has transfer pain on, this will make is a little hard to kill. this may be good for summoner because they olny hit with their pets. anw good work:)

good work man keep it up! but my opinion is that a server having pet buffer will may overpower some classes what i mean is, if a Necromancer has  a pet full buffed and in pvp has transfer pain on, this will make is a little hard to kill. this may be good for summoner because they olny hit with their pets. anw good work:)

well yes petbuffer only for pvp server's but for pvp servers it's very good thing to have one...and just imagine

3x low server with full buffed reanimated man:D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...