L2JNW Devs Revive - Wtf? Just look... :)

jaff

If you dont understand whats this all about --> read below

http://l2jnw.no-ip.biz/index.php/topic,91.msg998.html#new

At least give it a read! :) The topic deserves it! :P

If you already wanna flame me for something at least do it on PM.. :P

Edit: THIS is a java dev team not a new server x.x

[bG]Не съм чак толкова добър девелопер и затова немога да ти помогна с проекта ти... Но все пак ти пожелавам всичко най хубаво и успех с проекта ти. Ще се радвам да съм част от населението на твоя сервер и веднага щом серверати отвори аз ще вляза да се позабавлявам. За сега мога само успех да ти кажа!

[ENG] It's worth to be part of his project. I think his idea is good , and to tell the truth many people have tried to do it... Although ... it always failed....And it was because lack for experienced Developers [serious too] ... I cannot help him to build such a new world, but im sure going to be part of it once it opens. for now... I wish you find experienced developers/programmers so you can start creating it.

Good Luck and mostly Have Fun.

This idea is Tottally Cool..

First of all. Cause L2J C4 Doesnt Exist Anymore.. And if it is  , It's NOT Workin..

Anyway , Good Luck WIth Your Project :)

L2NW? Wasn't that an attempt to create a bugless /retail-like version of L2j and open a server with it? Can't actually remember. But mate, if you wanna start something like that, you gotta search for deVs on your own... MxC is NOT a place for public requests ( I doubt this was a public request anyway :P)

Btw, welcome back jaff mate  8)

L2NW? Wasn't that an attempt to create a bugless /retail-like version of L2j and open a server with it? Can't actually remember. But mate, if you wanna start something like that, you gotta search for deVs on your own... MxC is NOT a place for public requests ( I doubt this was a public request anyway :P)

Btw, welcome back jaff mate  8)

Nope its an old "attempt" to restart a project which long time ago started making a totally different world. What i mean? I mean an open source server files and client files which are totally making different the L2 World..

#Stefoulis15 L2JC4 does exist and we can provide a full source files.

#HaCkz0r [bG]Това е dev team който работи върхо не виждан проект до сега, прочети какво съм писал вътре за разбереш. :) [EN] This is a dev team on a project which was never seen until now, read what i have posted in the forum.

mate , by saying Doesnt exist i mean that it's not working.. anyway my mistake!

btw , i would like to help ya

Got it! :) Taken in the DP Dev group. ;)

Find me in msn

I've added ya but it seems that u are not online...

can u add me? ? cause maybe i've done sth wrong :S

Why working on c4?That's totally stupid,sorry my friend but who want's to spend HOURS developing a C4 server?C4 is totally bugged,gl with your project but you'll have to work for HOURS(!!!) to fix all the bugs.Better start another client and ye i totally agree with stefoulis,c4 packs are fucked up ;)

mate we are not creating a server or sth..

we are creating a whole NEW C4..

I Mean , There will be lots of modifies on client + on server..

u'll just see. :P

mate we are not creating a server or sth..

we are creating a whole NEW C4..

u'll just see. :P

That's what i meant..who will join a C4 Java server with unlimited bugs?Well i wish you gl,even if i think that you'll fail ;D

with unlimited bugs?

mate.. that's our main purpose.. Fixing Those Bugs.. THat Makes C4 So.. "UnWanted" or sth..

That do you mean?Example the server will have Icarus weapons or Raid Bosses like Beleth etc?This will be cool but...

I think this will be hard and maybe as fakoykas said it will cause a lot of bugs :P

Good luck to your project ;)

That do you mean?Example the server will have Icarus weapons or Raid Bosses like Beleth etc?

Well , I Don't Really Know About The Client Side.. We Have To Decide.. Icarus Weapons Are The Easiest Shit ...

We Have To Check The Server Side First..

omg omg.. stopp with those noobish comments.. as i see none of you read the topic link i gave here!!!

1. This wont be server

2. Its will be open source project

3. It wont be C4 anymore

4. It wont be Lineage 2 anymore

5. It will be based on Lineage 2 Engine

6. Fixing bugs idea is taken as well of course.

7. Read everything again.

8. Read the fcking topic. :P

Thats why its called -> L2J New World... because -> Textures/weapons/armors/items/quests/NPCs and etc will be FULLY changed and modded... i agree its at least an year work for at least our first stable pack but i dont want to fck up this project too! It has been started and it has been never dismissed so i dont have anything on my way to restart him and make something unique which none of you have ever seen in his WHOLE life!!! And as stefoulis told me on msn "so.. we are making a new mmorpg?" yes .. something like that! As i said based on lineage 2 engine! And stop talking bull**its!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics