L2JNW Devs Revive - Wtf? Just look... :)

jaff

Thats why its called -> L2J New World... because -> Textures/weapons/armors/items/quests/NPCs and etc will be FULLY changed and modded... i agree its at least an year work for at least our first stable pack but i dont want to fck up this project too! It has been started and it has been never dismissed so i dont have anything on my way to restart him and make something unique which none of you have ever seen in his WHOLE life!!! And as stefoulis told me on msn "so.. we are making a new mmorpg?" yes .. something like that! As i said based on lineage 2 engine! And stop talking bull**its!

GL with that. Making a new mmorpg based on another one without buying the proper rights? That's hell of an illegal project man, You'll eventually find yourself in trouble if someone in authority finds out you are doing it :S

The dream before some time was to create a brand new server.I was nS, that time and honestly I quited due to lack of interest.I won't be able to join now, despite that I can help with SQL,HTML and a special website too, because I have not much time.I am in the last class of High School and have no time for developing :)

If you want staff, I would like to help you with some small job if it's possible... :-)

-Blane

ac/dc

Do not just destroy a thread.Noob!You're not receiving any posts here.READ THE SECTION INFO BEFORE YOU POST!

Ellinara prosexe kai ligo eleos!