Pi Network mining

ViperTech

Hello all,

Today I wanna share with you one application that can you make maybe some money at the feature. 

The application called Pi Network with over 3.5 million members worldwide.

Pi is a new social cryptocurrency secured and backed by everyday people. Developed by a team of Stanford PhDs and graduates, Pi can be easily mined on mobile phones with low financial cost, limited battery drain, and a light footprint on the planet.

To start your mining you need to follow this easy steps below:

1) Download the Pi Network App (play store,iStore etc.) 

2) Use Eternityoff (Eternityoff) as your invitation code 

3) log in with facebook or with your private tel number

4) start mining and get your Pi

For more infos contact with me or search at Web for it. 

Edited by ViperTech

what is the average % for daily ?

ill rather build XMRIG in centos or freebsd and set to run  a CPU mining
instead of messing with my phone

is this trustable?  got screenshots? payment proofs?

thnx in advance

Edited by etherian

You cant mine bitcoin or something like it any more at your home if you dont have free electricity. Is hard these days.

Pi is something different that allow you to mine with your phone without draining your battery or internet or anything. 

Here you can read more about it:

How good is it? Well, we don’t know because it isn’t on the market yet, it’s still in beta phase. But, it’s free, doesn’t cost you anything to try. Maybe it won’t be worth something in the future and maybe it will, you never know, the same was for bitcoin, people didn’t know what to expect, and now you can see for yourself where bitcoin is right now.

What is the expected value going to be? It really can’t be determined just like that, it depends on a lot of factors like demand and supply, news influence is one of the main factors, etc. First, it needs to hit the market and then we can talk about what the expected value is going to be.

Here is a little intro about it, I will try to explain what it is.

PI coin is a cryptocurrency you can mine on your phone and it is profitable because it doesn't use your battery or RAM. It was designed by a group of Stanford PhD graduates and it can definitely become something big because it realies on its community, that is, the users and their joint engagement. PI is mined through proof of consensus, which is basically where your phone communicates with a bunch of nodes and nodes collectively decide on what the solution to the next block is (whereas with BTC it's more where the solution is already set, and whoever gets the solution first gets the reward).

The app doesn't drain your battery or uses RAM because it doesn't rely on proof of work, instead on proof of consensus, how much reliable users you have in your secure circles, the more your mining rate is and more coins you get.

The real question is how do you mine? You have to open the app and click on one button every 24h so that you prove that you are credible contributor to the network and that's how you mine. It doesn't need to run in background, so you can close the app at any time and open it after 24h to click the button again and it will still mine, ie give you coins.

Creators published the whitepaper of the project on their site so you can examine for yourself if you want to give it a shot or not. Network is rapidly expanding and as right now it has more than 325k engaged users.

For signing in to the app you need an invite to be able to join the network because it relies on secure circles, you can use code mardex5 and start mining.

I hope that in the future it will grow as huge as bitcoin because it is proven that it's possible.

only tested mining monero and then i traded at faucethub reflecting price change on ltc/zcash/btc etc
mined like 0,25 euro
converted to 1,60 euro  just by exchange with other coins as btc price goes high and low
but faucethub changed and it was only to test

i will try this app
ok installed and used your inv code

bahhhhh  men...   ''you will be able to withdraw Pi or exchange Pi for other currencies in Phase 3 of the project when Pi transitions to a fully decentralized blockchain''

i hope then it does not end like  you need 15000 Pi  for withdraw cause  like many others out there
oh yeah... you can withdraw once you got 0.01 btc  and reaching for that will take you like years unless you invest in mining power
or just like rollercoin 1 doge per day  cmon...  most of this ends in long term promises you wait months and then you earn cents

if you know how to setup monero miner on some good CPU there is a profit  
but yes... electricity is the problem

Edited by etherian

Pi isn't officially launced the cryptocurrencies yet. The Pi team believe in 2021 they will launch and the prize will be simillary with bitcoin and maybe better. We dont know. We just mine and hope Pi to get the most valuable prize :P 

• 1 year later...

Hello!

CoinEx is a cryptocurrency market, that lists most of the cryptos AND has the most competitive fee structure on the market.
By using the above link you will get 20% fees return at CoinEx for ever.

https://www.coinex.com?refer_code=4hfv7

Happy earnings!!