Prelude of War UI teleport customize

Hello there guys i started working on an l2jpow project some days ago and i would like to utilize the new teleport system from the ui.

is there a way i can add custom like "farm zones" where the town section is and then for the actual zones to appear in the hunting zone tab ? 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 2:48 AM, ryujiko said:

there town id  and the hunting zone ids are all in the files vut qhen i try to merge shit together im getting error 

im using patched system and it work fine

https://prntscr.com/scpjdb

the thing is that i want to create a town spot first and after add the smaller areas can u explain how i can do that if i can in the first place thanks.

When im changing stuff and try to log in the server im getting error Files are corrupted please full check!

@shokoim using l2clientdatadecoder for this

Edited by ryujiko

On 5/4/2020 at 1:20 AM, ryujiko said:

Hello there guys i started working on an l2jpow project some days ago and i would like to utilize the new teleport system from the ui.

is there a way i can add custom like "farm zones" where the town section is and then for the actual zones to appear in the hunting zone tab ? 

you make the project pow 270 protocal?

• 3 months later...