Scammer at L2Reborn and the GMs know him

There is a person in L2 Reborn that scamms everyone even from a different clan there was an insident of scamming. His name was Esmeliona with one character and with his alt was FromTheDarkAges now he was renamed to scam even more with the names DarkNecro and Left4Dead. Be aware. Also the GMs banned the whole cp and let him still play because the specific person is friend of them . The reason that banned us was that a member of the cp was trash talking and so all of us where banned. We never used suspicious software or what so ever and many times the GMs came to us to figure out of any illegal scripts and beacause we didn't accept to do his job he never respond again to any problems in game were occured. In the photos you will find the pms from the scammer to our cp leader and trying to avoid returning any staff was given to him and to another picture you will see the GM dead from a RB 30lvl cause he didn't know how to make him not receiving any damage from the RB. Can't send all of the pictures so pm me if you want more proof. Thank you.

Edited by Fanky

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, FxWlkr said:

There is a person in L2 Reborn that scamms everyone even from a different clan there was an insident of scamming. His name was Esmeliona with one character and with his alt was FromTheDarkAges now he was renamed to scam even more with the names DarkNecro and Left4Dead. Be aware. Also the GMs banned the whole cp and let him still play because the specific person is friend of them . The reason that banned us was that a member of the cp was trash talking and so all of us where banned. We never used suspicious software or what so ever and many times the GMs came to us to figure out of any illegal scripts and beacause we didn't accept to do his job he never respond again to any problems in game were occured. In the photos you will find the pms from the scammer to our cp leader and trying to avoid returning any staff was given to him and to another picture you will see the GM dead from a RB 30lvl cause he didn't know how to make him not receiving any damage from the RB. Can't send all of the pictures so pm me if you want more proof. Thank you.

ty for info

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, FxWlkr said:

you missed the photos though

• 1 month later...

I cannot see any photos and i wouldnt trust even opening any files through a private message so since many players are joining l2reborn lately (including me) i would highly recommend the use of a photo hosting site where to upload these pics and then post them here. 
Later there was a mass banning situation in l2reborn and the accused ones

were all banned but they have the chance to make a new character (and most of them didnt start playing again after losing everything obviously)

So till here the story seems to be very good from everyone's perspective, abusers got punished losing everything but have a chance to play from 0, GMs did their job, all the other players saw that this server doesnt allow botting, RMT and other abusing since they have 1k+ banned accounts already.

I would really like to see this pics if what you are telling is true. You can upload them on https://it.imgbb.com/ or any other image-hosting website and then posting the link here so we all can see and verify that the GMs really act bad or this server is really bad as you and some other people here are saying. I would really love to find a better long-run classic IL server but till now i found none and this seems the only one.

Edited by fr23rf