Teleport Critical Error

2020.3.25 18:17:15
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3395 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : Radeon RX 580 Series (19000)

General protection fault!

History: TestReach <- UObject::GetFullName <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowActor[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial209) <- TestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial209) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowProjector ShadowTexture[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector 22_22.ShadowProjector409) <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- (ShadowProjector 22_22.ShadowProjector409) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- (Level 22_22.myLevel) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.GameEngine GLevel[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- Level_was_loaded <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

**Hello guys , when i teleport sometimes i get dc. For example.

I log in, i teleport to Coliseum and then back to Giran. I will get dced when i tp to giran but not when i tp to coli. My 1st teleport is ok, the 2nd one gets critical..If i dont move while i tp i am ok, if i move and then tp i get dc too.

Is it just map 22_22? Is giran map 22_22?

Any opinions?

Edited by protoftw
  • Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 9:21 PM, deMEV said:

+1. This is the issue 100%.

Try to delete the NPCs with effects until you find the one that's causing the issue.

• Thanks 1

You guys , that was so confusing :S .

I had to test ALLLLLL my npcs, and right when i thought that this job was done.

Thank you though. This was the problem.