About L2NPHRN Interface.

OlidnaD

If you want to buy the interface from that person, be careful, he says it is lifelong but it is not, he says that the version you bought is not current, creates a new version and wants to sell again for that.

I had bought it with the promise of being "lifelong" and today he wants to charge me for "a more current version", there are no more "updates" for the one I bought. lol

If anyone wants my Skype conversation with him I will make it available.

L2NPHRN INTERFACE I DO NOT RECOMMEND. -1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

i've warned a lot of people about Neophron nobody wanted to listen to me his interface is bullshit i have every feature he sells :) "PROTECTED" not even 

its quite standard practice to sell software as lifetime, but only with X months of updates included, so these who would want to upgrade would be charged (often with discount as a returning person). But that needs to be said upfront, not after 1 year sell xD

Would definitely not recommend anyone to deal with Neophron. First of all its impossible to even talk to the guy, you cant reach him anywhere. Even if you do somehow reach him and pay for the files, there is no guarantee you will even get them anytime soon. Also, chances are, he will send you broken files that will simply not work due to his way of "protection" through his own l2 launcher. Then you can wait a couple of months more for him to fix the problem. Just not worth the trouble.

• 1 month later...

Thats sad he scams like this.

Sorry for answering, but somebody knows if this interface is able to download, or atleast, the bishop heal addon / autofarmer and order party members ??

Regards.