[Trick]L2 Mafia Stuck Subs, have 50.000 P atk!

Zi0

It looks more like its removed or something cuz when i made EE there was basically no difference is p.atk but some ppl on the server said they still use this trick so theres has to be some condition in order for his to work (

BROFTW if it worked for you can you please post a screen of your pasives and stats ?

Maybe it doesnt work cuz my main is phoenix knight and i dont have the subs in that order? but i doubt that would change anything .Does this work for anyone here at all?

Do i really have to make titan as main and subs in that order cuz it takes time and i already have Phoenix knight subs titan/tyrant/EE do i really have to make all the subs again in that order?

BTW you should change the EE text to weapon mastery not blunt in the 1st post

I understand the bug perfectly EE has weapon mastery and it increases p.atk alot but i have EE and weapon mastery but it doesnt increase it almmost at all.

Listen i explain my trick .. i cant explain better than right now.. just follow my steps..  many ppl test it .. and it worked.. if u cant understand it .. i cant do anything more ..Im really sorry ..

Sorry but explaining that EE is for blunt mastery is way off cuz EE doesnt have any skill for p.atk with blunts , atleast write it right so we can understand what passive you are talking about

• 1 month later...

Sorry, This didnt worked.

I personally tried : Here is the Video Proof => http://l2info.info/test_1/

Have Fun.

(and If you can, expain/teach me If im doing something wrong.)

Main : Phoenix Knight

Subs : Eva Saint - Titan - Gran Khavathari

(in the video I was In Titan Sub, but i can say that the Patk is almost the same in Phoenix Knight and Gran Khavathari subs too).

byez

ppl i am not palying in l2mafia but i am playing in a stuck subs server too. i would like to know all that things u are saying withput using frenzy zealot guts angelic icon and skills like that how much p-att u can have or can anyone tell me a good combination for mages thx in advance

ppl i just started l2 mafia today i like the server is nice i choose something different tell me your opinion about.

main classs: Hawkeye

Subs:1/ elven elder

2/ tyrant

3/ destroyer

plz tell me about

And something else when u say main destro and subs ee, ty , pal can i use bow instead of axe and somethig else without the zealot guts frenzy angelic icon and that skills what pa-tt do u have  thx in advance with regard legend-x

• 2 weeks later...