[Trick]L2 Mafia Stuck Subs, have 50.000 P atk!

Zi0

Hi guys,

I found a trick in l2 mafia stuck subs to have over 50k p atack

step 1 : main class titan           (rage , frenzy , zealot , big p atack)

step 2 : sub elven eder            (passive skill for p atack when used blunts)

step 3 : sub tyrant                   ( big atack speed)

step 4 : sub paladin                 ( big p def )

When u finish all subs , u must buy dragon hunter axe blunts.. GM SHOP -->> 2 hunted blunts-->>dragon hunter axe .

All subs will increased ur status titan for p atack , elven eder for p atack with dragon hunter axe , tyrant for atack speed and paladin for p def .

When u use rage u will have over 17k  p atack with out frenzy .. and  if u use frenzy u will have over 50k p atack with +0 weapon :D

BE CAREFUL U MUST USE ONLY DRAGON HUNTER AXE WEAPON .

I hope i help you ..

Im waiting for your opinion about my little bug/trick ..

Best Regards ^^

if any 1 have more interesting subclass to share :)

i have aw/ty/de/pala - big a.speed and big p.atack +6 lvl crit power passive (p.atack - 44k with dha+14 ,a.speed 2300, p.def 3800 ,m.def -2800 (normal buffs ,with set +6 and jews +6)

ol/ee/es/pala - angelic icon ftw ,horsy (no have it buff at npc) ,ee -heal and usefull buffs ,ol - drain hp ftw

ol/necro/es/bp/ - es for horsy and transfer pain - necro for gloom silence ,wariror banes ,bp heal + salvation

this is from me Regards

ofc (this is l2mafia the server with 90 % dony ,dont expect something more :P)

if any 1 have more interesting subclass to share :)

i have aw/ty/de/pala - big a.speed and big p.atack +6 lvl crit power passive (p.atack - 44k with dha+14 ,a.speed 2300, p.def 3800 ,m.def -2800 (normal buffs ,with set +6 and jews +6)

ol/ee/es/pala - angelic icon ftw ,horsy (no have it buff at npc) ,ee -heal and usefull buffs ,ol - drain hp ftw

ol/necro/es/bp/ - es for horsy and transfer pain - necro for gloom silence ,wariror banes ,bp heal + salvation

this is from me Regards

ofc (this is l2mafia the server with 90 % dony ,dont expect something more :P)

omg use de/ee/pala/tyrant !! just try it and tell me

if gm of l2mafia is here to not read this pl0x :P

its not problem if he read it .. what he can do about that ? everything about this trick is the passive skill of EE .. he cant cansel the pasive skill of a char .. lol .. is just a smart trick he cant do anything

he can nerf stuck sub classes its verry easy to make some balance in game

its not normal aw/pala/ty/de have 44k p.atack with dha+16 and ty/de/pala/ee to have 50k with dha+0

he can nerf stuck sub classes its verry easy to make some balance in game

its not normal aw/pala/ty/de have 44k p.atack with dha+16 and ty/de/pala/ee to have 50k with dha+0

its very normal i told you before everything about this trick is the passive skill of EE .. if u use rage frenzy and use dha .. u will have over 50 k p atack with +0 weapon  :P

he can delete it simple as sh1t so easy to delete a skill from a char... lolz.

HaCkz0r players will dissapointment :P so he will not delete it .. its just a passive skill of EE .. which  many players need it ..its not a bug just a trick so he will not delete it .. there is no reason .. no bug  just smart players

ok tested

66k p.atack

1.3 a.speed

-dha +17 :D

class : ty/de/aw/ee

buffs ; all from npc + frenzy zelot ,bison ,rage

i will remove aw calss and add paladin btw.. dont forget aw class - crit power lvl 6...

any 1 know how to make ty/de/ol/xx to write here :P

btw i test 1 more thing

if u make orc

and try retail aw ... this sub cannot be add...

but if add some closer sub like warlord or paladin

then level it up and try to cancel sub and add aw .. u can :)

so tonight i will try make ol/ty/de/paladin

if any 1 have more ideas to write :P

regards ^^

omfg ty des .pal.th >> all class on mafia stuck sub,try to kill lutio or ccloud on stuck sub,to much p atacc = reflect damage you are dead.

This is only good for rb and still one combo is best for RB and p atacc and belive me it is not this one it is DES PAL  OVELORD  PROPETH

Kama3a ban request for you.