TOP100ARENA SERVER LIST CORRUPT

THIS VOTE SITE IS CORRUPT:

http://www.top100arena.com/lineage2/

1. GIVES WEBSITES THAT DO NOT EXIST 100 VOTES FROM FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH(L2-HERO, RX.NET) TO TAKE HIGH POSITIONS ON VOTE LIST.

2. DOES NOT COUNT VOTES OF LEGITIMATE SERVERS

3. IN 30 MINS. GAVE L2 REMASTERED 3460 VOTES LAST WEEK. DID NOT RECEIVE ANOTHER VOTE REST OF THE MONTH. IS ADDING VOTES NOW AS I WRITE THIS.

ALL ADMINS SHOULD AVOID AND REMOVE THEIR SERVERS FROM THIS SITE. TOP100ARENA IS SHIT.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:41 AM, L2RAPTOR said:

THIS VOTE SITE IS CORRUPT:

http://www.top100arena.com/lineage2/

1. GIVES WEBSITES THAT DO NOT EXIST 100 VOTES FROM FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH(L2-HERO, RX.NET) TO TAKE HIGH POSITIONS ON VOTE LIST.

2. DOES NOT COUNT VOTES OF LEGITIMATE SERVERS

3. IN 30 MINS. GAVE L2 REMASTERED 3460 VOTES LAST WEEK. DID NOT RECEIVE ANOTHER VOTE REST OF THE MONTH. IS ADDING VOTES NOW AS I WRITE THIS.

ALL ADMINS SHOULD AVOID AND REMOVE THEIR SERVERS FROM THIS SITE. TOP100ARENA IS SHIT.

I will keep this in mind, thanks

i DONT SAY THINGS UNLESS CONFIRMED. LOOK FOR YOURSELF. THE UNFAIRNESS PISSES ME OFF.  THIS HAPPENED LAST MONTH ALSO AND I SAID NOTHING. ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY.

No one cares and everyone knows that all those top shitlists are corrupted and money hungry.

Additional money is additional money, who cares if site is legit or not. After all they create the top list to EARN money, not to offer you a LEGIT top list.

It's like that since years already.

Edited by SweeTs
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SweeTs said:

No one cares and everyone knows that all those top shitlists are corrupted and money hungry.

Additional money is additional money, who cares if site is legit or not. After all they create the top list to EARN money, not to offer you a LEGIT top list.

It's like that since years already.

Let's be clear. YOU don't care, But server owners do. Not all Vote sites are corrupt. And I wasn't asking for opinions or your explanation of a vote site's business model or excuse for their corruption. I'm just providing an obvious example of vote site corruption to server owners.

19 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Let's be clear. YOU don't care, But server owners do. Not all Vote sites are corrupt. And I wasn't asking for opinions or your explanation of a vote site's business model or excuse for their corruption. I'm just providing an obvious example of vote site corruption to server owners.

Following your logic. We didn't care about your opinion either, about your topic, whining.

Everyone knows it's fake and gay. No point to create such topics and ye, normal people, admins, don't really care since years.

Edited by SweeTs
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Following your logic. We didn't care about your opinion either, about your topic, whining.

Everyone knows it's fake and gay. No point to create such topics and ye, normal people, admins, don't really care since years.

It's a discussion forum and I will post whatever I want. Don't read it if you don't like it. It seems you are the one whining.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

On 2/5/2020 at 2:50 AM, L2RAPTOR said:

It's a discussion forum and I will post whatever I want. Don't read it if you don't like it. It seems you are the one whining.

That's exactly my point. I shared my opinion and you said 'hey, I don't care about your opinion. Don't post here'.

Lmao.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:22 AM, SweeTs said:

That's exactly my point. I shared my opinion and you said 'hey, I don't care about your opinion. Don't post here'.

Lmao.

Where did I say  'hey, I don't care about your opinion. Don't post here'?

You either have trouble reading or telling the truth..or both.

i SAID THIS -I wasn't asking for opinions

YOU SAY i SAID - 'hey, I don't care about your opinion. Don't post here'  in quotes...

you can't read or not tell the truth? Or maybe you are just too ignorant to understand.

Stop trolling kid.. I'm done with your silliness.

• 1 month later...