Someone who can make simple server.

nerfyo

Question

Hi, first of all - we don't want help for charity. My and my clan need simple classic server hosted on my hardware, so we need just expirienced guy, who can help us to create L2 classic server for no more than 30 ppl, we just need it for tests, tactics etc, so only one thing we need, is game and admin access to create items, spawns mobs and NPC. 

Thats all. For work I will pay via PayPal cuz its simplest way, but we can negociate it. Whisp me here or on discord - nerfyo#3834

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, nerfyo said:

Hi, first of all - we don't want help for charity. My and my clan need simple classic server hosted on my hardware, so we need just expirienced guy, who can help us to create L2 classic server for no more than 30 ppl, we just need it for tests, tactics etc, so only one thing we need, is game and admin access to create items, spawns mobs and NPC. 

Thats all. For work I will pay via PayPal cuz its simplest way, but we can negociate it. Whisp me here or on discord - nerfyo#3834

The big problem here is getting the Classic Files, you can use L2jMobius, they have free versions:  https://bitbucket.org/MobiusDev/l2j_mobius/src/master/

Be aware that those files are not from the official servers, L2j (Java) servers use reverse engineering to official servers. So, L2j (Java) servers try to copy the operation of an official server

If you are ok with it, i can handle the installation and configuration, here is my contact: reynaldevshttps://m.me/reynaldevs

Edited by Reynald0

18 hours ago, Reynald0 said:

L2j (Java) servers use reverse engineering to official servers.

These efforts are long gone, i would call it guessing or made up random, everything will work just so "feature" can be listed in server specs to lure new wallets.

• Downvote 1