Vote Authorisation Keys

xFranky

Question

Hello everyone. I am looking for authorisation keys from an active server that is currently accepted by Hopzone, Topzone and L2Network, as I intend to use them to create a Vote System using the provided APIs.

I promise not to share those keys in any shape of form and format, as I will be publically sharing this Vote System with everyone. Please PM me with the keys in order to start my development and my work. I cannot give away yet what is going to be until I finish its development.

When it comes to the Topzone, I am aware that there is an issue as Topzone will not accept other IP addresses to make API requests rather than the one that hosts the server, therefore, I have already come up with a solution that will allow me to avoid any issues.

Edited by xFranky
  • Upvote 1

4 answers to this question

On 1/20/2020 at 8:44 AM, xFranky said:

Hello everyone. I am looking for authorisation keys from an active server that is currently accepted by Hopzone, Topzone and L2Network, as I intend to use them to create a Vote System using the provided APIs.

I promise not to share those keys in any shape of form and format, as I will be publically sharing this Vote System with everyone. Please PM me with the keys in order to start my development and my work. I cannot give away yet what is going to be until I finish its development.

When it comes to the Topzone, I am aware that there is an issue as Topzone will not accept other IP addresses to make API requests rather than the one that hosts the server, therefore, I have already come up with a solution that will allow me to avoid any issues.

Ask directly to each website, they may give you some key.

2 hours ago, Reynald0 said:

Ask directly to each website, they may give you some key.

This won't happen. It will be actually quicker to have someone providing them to me, rather than expecting an answer from L2Topzone.

3 minutes ago, xFranky said:

This won't happen. It will be actually quicker to have someone providing them to me, rather than expecting an answer from L2Topzone.

You want to collect bunch of keys for what? Start with just one, every topsite have his own API structure the same code will not work for all vote sites.

Also, make a list with the sites you want the key and mark what vote sites keys you already have.

Edited by Reynald0

you would have finish the code if you tried till now to make an account to each site and setup a server.

note: l2jnetwork is dead, you cant create account.