[Share][Updated] Vote Point System

Rizel

Well finally a good share ,

I am not going to use it because votes for me means : what your players thing about your server and if they 'love' you in order to vote. Furthermore this is a bit complicated because if you want to make a .php that increase players votes this will cause a mess and will provide easy points . What i mean :

If you want this script to works player should log in Or write his char name to site before making vote.

Thats a bit annoying to login in order to make a vote. Furthermore we must add a kind of protection what i mean?

A sql tample that will log the char name and ip and check if the char name or ip voted the last 12 hours. If yes then it wont provide more points. This will keep your server secure from points abuse.

I will write one for you as soon as possible to complete this share.

Gn.

PS: you can do the same job much more easier just with the php script a modify on characters.sql that you perfectly done and one point trader . He will tell you how many points you have and what you can change them fore without making any change to your java files.

Wow you have an excellent point there. I have not even thought about that, but from what i can see / understand I think im not going to add it to my server, maybe as a last resort or as an event for a while, but you never know

is like l2ownage system?  go in website press link to vote and after give acc name?

all this systems have prob cause u can pres link to vote ...w8 10-15 second (dont vote) and after continue in serversite in the box to write acc name :D

lot of times im get in ownage the color in name without voting :D

Soz For Bad English :)

as i said and as Vago said before you can avoid that with protection system in PHP.

So thats a very good thing if you know php enough to protect the vote system from cheating.

i take error when i try to compile ...! And something else how i will put where to vote when i press .vote :S

post a screen.where to vote...it's the php part not the java part.

• 2 weeks later...

is like l2ownage system?  go in website press link to vote and after give acc name?

all this systems have prob cause u can pres link to vote ...w8 10-15 second (dont vote) and after continue in serversite in the box to write acc name :D

lot of times im get in ownage the color in name without voting :D

Soz For Bad English :)

Yea, thats a good point. you can earn a voting point if you just click on that icon. you dont even have to vote. I dont think that there is a way to do that right. if voting sites can provide a list with all ip's that have voted in those 12 hours then, yes that will be possible. you just get those ip's one by one and run a check into db and get the ip's that voted, then adding a vote point.

Respect,

xMaylox

• 1 month later...

Hmm.. sorry guys, becouse i dont get it.. where is exactly part with vote executing?

Becouse this is script for counting, for changing and for voice command, what is voting mechanism?

Regards