How to edit lobby and etc

SandyDust

Hello guys. I try search on google how to edite lobby, but all tutorials is dead or deleted. Ii found some program like this L2smr, but not understand how it work.. (Try replace login screen)

Please, someone tell me how it is work.

you could ask people, but they will charge you 100+$ or more. the toolsets you need are well spread already. you just need to know something about the workflow and which ones you need.

i was thining about sharing everything, but ppl will flame and i bet the topic would be deleted minutes after posting it. since some ppl "charge" up to 1000+$ for simple maps xDDDDD. maybe i will. i'll think about it.

but to answer your question: there is already some kind of "l2editor" shared in this section. search for it and use it to build your lobby / loginscreen. the editor wont work properly, but it has all you need to edit/create lobbies / loginscreens.

You can:

- Edit the landscape with heightmaps

- insert, move and scale static meshes

- insert effects, lights and sounds

- move around already existing cameras (if opening a lobby map as a base to start on)

*ofc you need to convert textures and meshes / animations to standard unreal format (encdec / utfixer ...etc)

i think those hints are enough to start with. nobody will tell you more about that topic at this time^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, SandyDust said:

Hello guys. I try search on google how to edite lobby, but all tutorials is dead or deleted. Ii found some program like this L2smr, but not understand how it work.. (Try replace login screen)

Please, someone tell me how it is work.

@Finn already told you the solution. Check for L2Editor on MXC and try.