l2walker party buffs

L2loyal

I have some problems..I want to set up OG walker to buff me, when I'm near.

I did like this

clipboard01ur2.th.jpg

but when I invite char to pt and come to it, it doesn't do anything.

I'm using og version (for L2 Loyal) from there

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=22245.0

It doesen't worked at first, but I changed ip and everything is ok :P

so can some1 help with that party buffs??

hey

I also need something like that. F.e. I am going to set bot to exp with my Necromancer. Is it possible to set second bot with BD to give me dances every 4min and then leave party? you know... make script which invites the BD and dissmises him after giving dances. My necro is lower lvl than BD so when they are together in one party, necro is getting low exp.

waiting for answer

greetings

Ok, It works, thanx :) bu tI'm having some problems..

could u help me to write script:

when walker join pt enable, and when he is dissmised disable.?

:)

Well, you can try to script all by urself, its not that hard, heres the instructions

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/lin2-exploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/175610-l2w-oog-ig-bot-guides-scripting.html

I think U must script, so that when buffer does the buff and when buff ends on him, he invites ur other player, buffs again, leaves... idk how to do that, not a scripter, but i think its possible with that kind of technique

hello all,

As for the Bd  Dances at Dragon that i am playing i do the following.

i have chosen the Dances that i want  at the BD party buffs and also i have chosen at BD's walker to autoaccept party from my player. So when i invite BD he find what Dances i dont have and he does what is needed. This is very helpfull because for example you want to exp a new char and you only need to take dances without party.

The next thing that i did is that i made a macro from lineage client that does the following

/target  _BD_name_

/invite  _BD_name_

so the bd enter the party and make dances.

After i see that i took my dances i push the 2nd simple macro

/dismiss _BD_name_

That all

Now the task for somebody that know how to create scripts i need a script that does this thing automatically.

For example.

Party  bd 

Count  10 sec that are needed in order the bd to make dances

expell from party bd

If anyone can give us a plan how to create that script plz do it  and we can take the main idea

thnx anyway

well u can dowload macros program, set auto party accept. after the time buffs expire buffers macros says /invite <char> then its set to autobuff, after 1min /dismiss.. just find some good macros program in google, there are plenty of them

hello all,

As for the Bd  Dances at Dragon that i am playing i do the following.

i have chosen the Dances that i want  at the BD party buffs and also i have chosen at BD's walker to autoaccept party from my player. So when i invite BD he find what Dances i dont have and he does what is needed. This is very helpfull because for example you want to exp a new char and you only need to take dances without party.

The next thing that i did is that i made a macro from lineage client that does the following

/target  _BD_name_

/invite  _BD_name_

so the bd enter the party and make dances.

After i see that i took my dances i push the 2nd simple macro

/dismiss _BD_name_

That all

o'rly?

our problem is to set it ALL on l2w. When I (not bot) exp with my main char I am doing the same, but we need a script to automatize it all. We want to launch 2x L2W - one with necro as in my example before and second with BD.

First u need see if l2w are ok in this server... somes servers the l2w dont work perfect because the gameguard or other anti-cheat. But i think that the last l2w dont buf you again if you arealy buffed, i see this in l2ingame in selfbuff, the walker only buff after the buff down... u can see if this.

First u need see if l2w are ok in this server... somes servers the l2w dont work perfect because the gameguard or other anti-cheat. But i think that the last l2w dont buf you again if you arealy buffed, i see this in l2ingame in selfbuff, the walker only buff after the buff down... u can see if this.

that s quite difficult setting with ogg...ig walker is better if u want rebuff when already buffed, u can ;)