l2walker party buffs

L2loyal

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i use two method for this.

1. if u dont play with the cars at all:

Set up correctly your main char in the bot and set auto accept party invite from the bd.

Make a simple script for the BD in autohotkey, or in actool or other macro making prog or in the nostromo macro making software. I am at work, so i cant copy/paste here full script, but the point is making a loop with sending characters to the chat like this: /useskill Dance of Fire

SetKeyDelay, -1

loop

{

Send, {ENTER}{BS}/partyinvite maincharname{ENTER}  /<-- enter and backspace for cleaning the chat box

sleep 3000

Send, {ENTER}{BS}/useskill Dance of Fire{ENTER}

sleep 3000

Send, {ENTER}{BS}/useskill Dance of Fury{ENTER}

sleep 3000

Send, {ENTER}{BS}/useskill Dance of warrior{ENTER}

Sleep 3000

Send, {ENTER}{BS}/partyleave{ENTER}

sleep 165000                          / <-- u have to find the correct time (depending on dance time)

}

XButton1::RCtrl

Start the main char with the bot and change window to the BD klient and start the macro. Dont forget to set up autofollow the main char (not too close) and dont change window, allways be on bd screen! :)

The BD will following your char and after every xxminutes the script will send a partyinvite for your char. The main will accept it and the script will dance and after dances it will leave the party.

I levelled an archer with this method, so it is really working...

2. if u want to play with your main char:

Set your BD to auto accept partyinvite from your main char. Set the dances, but dont set the name of your main. Set autofollow. Make a script like above, but without dance. Only partyinvite, about 20-30sec sleep (the bd will dance for u), partyleave, sleep (till dances fall down). I tried this one too, but it fails some time, cos sometimes my SE/BD doesnt want to dance if i am fighting with a mob. Then i have to restart the script. I think the problem is the hex. She wants to protect party member and she wants to dance after the fight. But i can live with it :)

Ps: if u have fighter main char, then set up the BD to protect party member and in the policy u have to set up far settings ->hex (do not repeat), and set up to not solo counter attack the mobs. So the bd will not attack alone, but if u are fighting a mob, the BD will hex the mob for once. (If u check repeat, the bd will permanently hex that one mob till the it dies, so the BD will lose all of its mana.