Damage on screen/casting skill bar for Hi5

Hi everyone!

I tried to find guides to learn how to implement damage on screen and the casting skill bar (classic/god+ style) on Hi5 client have it but I haven`t found a guide nor informations that could lead me to do it by myself. 

I know people already did it and shared it but it was for Interlude client so I wonder if anyone could teach how to do it sharing the knowledge or if anyone already have it done and want to share with the community I am sure everybody would really appreciate it.

Thanks! :smile:

43 minutes ago, allnicksaretaken said:

Hi everyone!

I tried to find guides to learn how to implement damage on screen and the casting skill bar (classic/god+ style) on Hi5 client have it but I haven`t found a guide nor informations that could lead me to do it by myself. 

I know people already did it and shared it but it was for Interlude client so I wonder if anyone could teach how to do it sharing the knowledge or if anyone already have it done and want to share with the community I am sure everybody would really appreciate it.

Thanks! :smile:

You have to learn how edit interface for add it inside. Or find a ready interface and put it on your system.

22 hours ago, Dragic said:

You have to learn how edit interface for add it inside. Or find a ready interface and put it on your system.

I found some yt videos in russian teaching how to edit interface but besides the language barrier I could not visually find what need to be done to implement these features.  I found an server H5 that have the dmg on screen classic/god+ style so I pasted their files on my system but it didn`t work. 

Anyway I appreciate your initiative to try to help me. If anyone else knows how to do it or have the files ready and would like to share with us, everything is welcome.

Edited by allnicksaretaken
grammar

First you have to learn how to decomplite/compile the interface.u and interface.xdat for get the mod from the other server patch  ( interface ) and add it on your interface and then you have to add the textures! Its simple. 

• 4 weeks later...

have fun, begin analyze unreal scripts, resources are here.

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/211019-adapting-skills-and-effects-to-interlude/