CB drop info

criss22

Question

Hello everyone, I decide to make shift+click panel to shown in Community Page because it is more biggest and will have a nice look. But how i can set that? How i can do this? I must edit L2NpcActionShift.java? Or BoardsManager.java? or mby both. Idk

12 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, criss22 said:

Be with 3 sec more smart pls. And don't comment my topics. Thanks

The all last week you tries to get the pointless help. This time enough for take basic Java knowledge from YouTube lessons and start to learn l2j architecture.

But you with the "woodpecker persistence" tries to get "the paid work" at free of charge.

Find the place where you call the htm and call community board page. Cb stuff, bypass and blabla, just follow other community board code logic. It's crappy tho. I believe you won't manage to make it fully functional.

Better find some shared cb and see how it's done, do something similar. I guess there is some share for drop in cb.