{help} connection problem

Mare

Question

8 answers to this question

Guest Thanos47

well ,when someone try to log in see can see the server on line but can't get in click's on my server name but nothing happens ..any ideas?

first i cant understad

second,u press the start.bat first and login and gameserver? u have add ip on c/windows/system32/drivers/etc? the gameserver/config files are ok? u know from server? and what server pack u have....if u have heropack i think and u add a passwork if its very much words u cant play only see light if u add id:123 pass:123 or 1234,1234 u can play tested :P bb

Maybe any error in the console of GS? You can connect to your server from your PC (maybe you setted your server's rates too high and the GS don't allow connections). But 99% the console says something, so take a photo...

sorry for greeks...

loipon exo to packet pou edwse o killer ,otan bazw ip mou gia exteneral kai stelnw to piragmeno l2.ini se allon mpenei kanonika alla molis pataei ton server den kanei tpt

ama piraxw ola ta ip mou bgazei oti den mporei na sindethei me java

well i have killer's packs but when i put my ip and i sent the l2.ini to a friend he see the server but he can't log in

if i change all ips  i take the message that it can't connect to java

You have to add the IP in the game server config and login server config (As i see from the error) if it doesn't work, tell your friend to update his client and try again :)