L2j Gracia Final public or private project

On 9/26/2019 at 1:23 AM, Reynald0 said:

Is there a Gracia Final project (L2j) private or public that continues to be worked on today?

I think not

Never heard about one, personally.

By project, I mean at least one developer continuously working on one project, with a community behind.

4 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Never heard about one, personally.

By project, I mean at least one developer continuously working on one project, with a community behind.

There are some L2j  servers nowadays in vote site rankings, im still little curious what base they are using.

Edited by Reynald0

3 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Most likely some downgraded h5? I guess that's the best option.

Thanks for the suggestion but i thougth someone here was developing that kind of project. I found something about L2jFree (GF) in GitHub.

7 hours ago, Reynald0 said:

Thanks for the suggestion but i thougth someone here was developing that kind of project. I found something about L2jFree (GF) in GitHub.

L2JFree stopped around 2010, they tried to make another project name around 2011 (L2JFree Genesis) but it basically never launched (or if launched, used by 4-5 ppl internally).

I suppose you speak about https://github.com/l2jfree/l2jfree-ct2.3 but if you check dates, lordrex did some organization in 2015, and then the only right commits are back to 2010.

L2JFree Genesis https://github.com/savormix/l2jfree-genesis but there is basically nothing.