• 0
Sign in to follow this  
surr0und

Help //setparam PVPs [C4]

Question

Hello guys, guys, i have a little question.


What code is used to change PVPs counter with the //setparam cmd?


For PKs code is PK_Counter but for PVPs i really dont know but i know that is possible, I googled hours and I didn't find anything.

 

//edit

I remembered something else that idk and I didn't find anything either:

What is the command to add items in the drop of X mob? and is there a way to see characters/accounts connected of a specific user/IP ingame?

 

Does anyone know? It's for a c4 off.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by surr0und

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

These are the commands that can be used with setparam

 

      if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"level") )
      {
        if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"str") )
        {
          if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"dex") )
          {
            if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"con") )
            {
              if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"int") )
              {
                if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"men") )
                {
                  if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"wit") )
                  {
                    if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"undying") )
                    {
                      if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"exp") )
                      {
                        if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"sp") )
                        {
                          if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_hp") )
                          {
                            if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_mp") )
                            {
                              if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_hp_regen") )
                              {
                                if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_speed") )
                                {
                                  if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"noise") )
                                  {
                                    if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"base_physical_attack") )
                                    {
                                      if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"base_attack_speed") )
                                      {
                                        if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"base_critical") )
                                        {
                                          if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"magic_attack") )
                                          {
                                            if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"magic_defend") )
                                            {
                                              if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"pk_counter") )
                                              {
                                                v13 = v35;
                                                if ( !wcsicmp(v4, L"social") )
                                                  v13 = 25i64;
                                              }

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Oh well, that would demonstrate that it is not possible apparently. Although a guy just changed the pvps in my face without disconnecting the character and told me it was through the command.

 

Another thing, when giving hero with //set_hero to me does nothing but to someone else it works.
For myself I must use ///hero (with 3 slash) but it goes off when I change the weapon or do something. Is there any way i can get perma hero without touching the DB nor asking another GM to make me hero with //set_hero?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
52 minutes ago, surr0und said:

Oh well, that would demonstrate that it is not possible apparently. Although a guy just changed the pvps in my face without disconnecting the character and told me it was through the command.

 

Another thing, when giving hero with //set_hero to me does nothing but to someone else it works.
For myself I must use ///hero (with 3 slash) but it goes off when I change the weapon or do something. Is there any way i can get perma hero without touching the DB nor asking another GM to make me hero with //set_hero?

that depends of the extender that the guy was using, not all are the same and commands work different

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/26/2019 at 12:19 AM, Nevermind25 said:

that depends of the extender that the guy was using, not all are the same and commands work different

 

yeah that's why I asked maybe someone knows, btw I know it's the depmax extender

 

friend changed the pvps in my face without even relogin the char and told me it was through setparam but he won't tell me the code yet because thinks its funny when i can't figure out someting lol.. thats why i wanted to investigate on my own.

 

So, I don't know, maybe it's possible with this extender but I can't figure it out yet  :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

yeah i tried with duel, pvp_counter, duel_counter and many more variables before posting here... nothing worked :D.

 

apparently I'll have to wait for him lmao, I'll post here if it was through the command or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, guytis said:

These are the commands that can be used with setparam

 


      if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"level") )
      {
        if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"str") )
        {
          if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"dex") )
          {
            if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"con") )
            {
              if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"int") )
              {
                if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"men") )
                {
                  if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"wit") )
                  {
                    if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"undying") )
                    {
                      if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"exp") )
                      {
                        if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"sp") )
                        {
                          if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_hp") )
                          {
                            if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_mp") )
                            {
                              if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_hp_regen") )
                              {
                                if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"org_speed") )
                                {
                                  if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"noise") )
                                  {
                                    if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"base_physical_attack") )
                                    {
                                      if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"base_attack_speed") )
                                      {
                                        if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"base_critical") )
                                        {
                                          if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"magic_attack") )
                                          {
                                            if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"magic_defend") )
                                            {
                                              if ( wcsicmp(v4, L"pk_counter") )
                                              {
                                                v13 = v35;
                                                if ( !wcsicmp(v4, L"social") )
                                                  v13 = 25i64;
                                              }

 

 

Thank you! There's anyway to change pledge crest with gm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, RossoParl said:

 

Thank you! There's anyway to change pledge crest with gm?

 

only delete crest for cached 

    function deletePledgeCrest($pledgeId){
        $buf = pack("cV", 0x19, $pledgeId);
        return $this->Send($buf);
    }

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

guys, so i dont create a new thread, someone know which is the command to add a drop to a mob ingame? same C4off

 

done, //giveitem

Edited by surr0und

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.