Since i have  1 week day off from my job, im willing, to make your graphic design  for free.

I can create your logotype for your server

i can create your banner for your server

i can create your animated banner for your server

softwares that i will use will be Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. If you need help please kindly ask in PM, or post here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• L2 Insignia High Five 20x MID SERVER FOCUSED ON OLYMPIAD | PVP | AUTOFARM       OPEN BETA TEST SERVER 3 MAY 2024   GRAND OPENING 10 MAY 2024    Rates: 📜 XP/SP 20x | Spoil 15x | Drop 10x | Adena 10x 📜     Server Features: 🔥 No Olf-T Shirt, No big over-enchant, No over-power Donate 🔥 🔥 VIP Gold Color Chat, Unique Olympiad Extra Points Engine, GvG Event 🔥 🔥 Auto-Farm, LoA and DV scheduled PvP Zone, Calendar Daily Reward 🔥 🔥 Castle Instance, Solo Instance, PvP Solo Rift, Dress me system, Adena Boxes 🔥        Website: https://www.l2insignia.com  Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yEgsrHn2hQ      
    • I am selling the essence project which includes versions 388 and 439 that have been running for over 2 years or (447 as custom PVP like Pride). I have a test server for you to test them out. If you are really interested in it then contact my seller at discord: kiwi7106. Price: 4000 Euro P/s: This is a project that I have spent a lot of money and time developing, so if you are not interested in it, please get out of this topic, thank you. P/s 2: If you find the price too expensive, it's best to skip this article and find another project and don't comment negatively on my topic, thank you.
    • Someone ask me for this, it should work on any client that has Kamael race, preview:     Installation - there are two ways to install depending on how you want to use it:   Method 1: If you want to completely replace the original, do:   Copy all lines from your armorgrp to Notepad++, press Ctrl+H, check the "match whole word" option and replace:   kamael.Mkamael_m000_w_ad00   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.Avengers_MKamael_m001_w_ad00   Then replace:   MKamael.Mkamael_m000_t00_w   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.MKamael_m001_t00_w   Now repeat the same process with the female, replace:   kamael.Fkamael_m000_w_ad00   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.Avengers_FKamael_m001_w_ad00   Then replace:   FKamael.Fkamael_m000_t00_w   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.FKamael_m001_t00_w   You're done, paste everything back into File Edit and save!   Method 2: If you only want to replace in specific sets, execute the above process only on the armorgrp of those sets.   Repack by: AvengersTeamBr Password: LadrãoDeFrango      
  • Topics