why my post where i was selling my server pack was removed?

13 minutes ago, Exiledvp said:

why my post where i was selling my server pack was removed?

Selling shared stuff plus you was banned for the same Reason few times..

Just now, Celestine said:

Selling shared stuff plus you was banned for the same Reason few times..

I was selling nothing that is shared, prove that my stuff is shared and i will share it myself

Just now, Exiledvp said:

I was selling nothing that is shared, prove that my stuff is shared and i will share it myself

every feature/npc  even other Global Moderators can confirm that.

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

every feature/npc  even other Global Moderators can confirm that.

Ok show me where is shared, everyone say things but nobody can prove

If you really need to see anything come to test server and you will convince yourself!

Edited by Exiledvp

Say a big thanks that we allow you to stay here and don't even try to go there.

You're Kamex and got tons of report for scams also being banned in many accounts.

5 minutes ago, Designatix said:

You're Kamex and got tons of report for scams also being banned in many accounts.

5 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Ok, so what? Banned for no reason, when i sent you in skype all screenshoots and live video recorded with everything you told me that you sorry and you cannot do anything because wasn't your choice, remember?

So everyone want to know the truth, i was the one who got scammed.

How this happened?

I sold my pack to a guy and he asked paypal refund, after that he asked me for more packs and he said that if i will not send he will report me in forum because he told me he is respected person here.

I refused to give him more packs for free and what he did?

he reported me for nothing!!! And after that he asked paypal refund and he got his money back, Designatix ,  can prove that because i have sent him everything in skype.

He told me that i have too many reports and he cannot help me with anything and he is sorry...

So this is how this forum going? i just work hard for what i do, and i sell my own stuff, and people who cheat me win as always, because of fake reports, if you remember, everybody who reported me never came here with proffs, never.

And say a big thanks? For what? For ban my VIP account without any evidence of scam?

I have never scammed any person, and i have people in that forum who can confirm that.

Edited by Exiledvp

You got proofs as you said from one guy scamming you and we've received (mxc team) from at least 7 members who's reports counts more? You scammed 7 people (that we know of) and you got scammed once. 

Just now, Designatix said:

You got proofs as you said from one guy scamming you and we've received (mxc team) from at least 7 members who's reports counts more? You scammed 7 people (that we know of) and you got scammed once. 

OK, make them public, and make sure the proffs are real, live record, not screenshoots

g434g34g34gg44g3.png
g43g43g43gggg.png

and here we go, for that i want unban my main account, i was scammed, i was fooled , and i am not a scammer, i defend myself and i want everyone to know the truth, i have so many people that hate me and they report just to make everyone see me as an untrusted person

3 minutes ago, Exiledvp said:

OK, make them public, and make sure the proffs are real, live record, not screenshoots

I won't search them again, did that back in the days was searching the whole day to do that.

Your profile says it all.

And like you said on a report in you:

On 3/1/2017 at 1:13 AM, Dan7E2 said:

Everything i had explained in 2015 and i don't have to do it once more time just because you have some mind control isues

I don't have to explain anything else.

Topic locked.