Interface.u / .xdat workaround ?

First of all hello to all and  i hope i am at the right section...if not i apologize and i hope mods would be kind to move the topic where its supposed to be. So after a long pause in my L2 career (xD) i started playing again and after many many mediocre servers i found L2Mad which is one of the best ive played so far at least in my opinion 😛 (if any1 is interested its a pretty good server pvp/rbs stable no bugs at least that i know of, and needs some farm ofc 😛 ) So as u understand i really like the particular server BUT my problem is enchanting and augmeting  which i always hate hated and i WILL hate because its a complete  waste of ur time..therefore i wanna use "my" interface which includes "auto" enchant and augment cause honestly enchanting to +65 can be the most boring thing in the world ...if anyone has the skills or even the smallest knowledge on how i can modify something (yes i know a thing or two about l2 file editing)  or what to do in order for my interface to work i would be in ur dept for ever....for the haters : i dont wanna bot(cause there is a way to bot with a macro loop with this interface) i honestly want to save some time for more farming / pvping cause time is precious when the years have passed and u have to work everyday 😛 best wishes to all and thnx for ur time reading my post 🙂

"i dont wanna bot i just wanna bot"

boy don't try and say you not trying to bot when you asking how to get a bot interface working on a cheater forum be real

that server runs smartguard so you almost certainly not gonna find any useful help on here (for free anyway) bypasses for file checks on that are gonna be $$$

21 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

"i dont wanna bot i just wanna bot"

boy don't try and say you not trying to bot when you asking how to get a bot interface working on a cheater forum be real

that server runs smartguard so you almost certainly not gonna find any useful help on here (for free anyway) bypasses for file checks on that are gonna be $$$

1st not a boy 2nd u wanna offer ur opinion is welcome, assuming things(like i wanna bot) its pretty much idiotic and heres why : 1) if i wanted to bot id buy adrenaline 2) im pretty much already in a very good gear by farming cause i dont have any problem farming 3) again if i wanted to bot id simple put this in mxc bot section.... and last cause im behind a pc doesnt mean i stopped being honest and decent...boy.... 

Edited by verlaine

my god you're retarded

i wanna use "my" interface which includes "auto" enchant and augment

a bot

BOY

automates a process which you would otherwise have to do yourself manually

so you fucknut, you can call it whatever the fuck you want you still want to bot augment and enchant which NO ONE on this entire forum has a problem with so you just come off as some pretentious dumbass when trying to say "i dont wanna bot i just wanna bot enchant and augment but it's not really a bot!!1"

jesus

5 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

my god you're retarded

a bot

BOY

so you fucknut, you can call it whatever the fuck you want you still want to bot augment and enchant which NO ONE on this entire forum has a problem with so you just come off as some pretentious dumbass when trying to say "i dont wanna bot i just wanna bot enchant and augment but it's not really a bot!!1"

jesus

placing items from my inventory into idiotic boxes is something ur mama did when she had a stroke u faking toxic cunt gtfo u faking cancerous troll go to another topic to share ur smartass opinions

Edited by verlaine

17 hours ago, verlaine said:

...i found L2Mad which is one of the best ive played so far at least in my opinion :P (if any1 is interested its a pretty good server pvp/rbs stable no bugs at least that i know of, and needs some farm ofc :P )

...i dont wanna bot(cause there is a way to bot with a macro loop with this interface) i honestly want to save some time for more farming / pvping

15 hours ago, miscer7 said:

lol

16 hours ago, Anarchy said:

15 hours ago, Anarchy said:

a bot