Interlude client problem

Hello guys , i have an issue: I try to play l2 damage but when i start the client , i see the game guard loading and after that the game doesnt load. I have to shut down the internet connection (remove the ethernet cable) and only then the client will load. Any help with this ? Thanks a lot

It seems like this is happening with multiple servers i tried , i tried interlude and high 5 , i have to close the internet , run l2.exe and only then it will start. I suspect it is a problem with smart-guard

On 3/30/2019 at 9:54 AM, m3nace said:

Hello guys , i have an issue: I try to play l2 damage but when i start the client , i see the game guard loading and after that the game doesnt load. I have to shut down the internet connection (remove the ethernet cable) and only then the client will load. Any help with this ? Thanks a lot

It wouldn't be simpler to ask for smartguard help?  They should have all answers to same or similar questions., because they created this. ;)

2 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

It wouldn't be simpler to ask for smartguard help?  They should have all answers to same or similar questions., because they created this. ;)

you probably right , i just figured out the connection between the issue and smart guard , firstly i thought it was an interlude problem but then it happened on high 5 as well and the only same thing on both servers was smart guard.

• Like 1