[L2OFF] L2BIG

wazzups1

---OTB LIVE---

https://l2big.net/

Come and test it!

• We would like present to you all L2OFF GF server low rates 2x.
  • No future wipes or seasons. Only possibility in future that server will be upgraded to upper L2 version like Gracia Epilogue and it will be decided by vote in forum.
  • From players to players who misses hardcore game play, without over crowded GM shop with useless items  and PTW systems. 
  • Server build as it should be in retail version, all skills and functions works as it should work.  

-New DOTA2  event Team vs Team with DOTA2 HEROES!-

There is zero servers with this kind of Dota2 TvT style event, it will be first time launched in L2OFF server!

Players are registered via DOTA2 npc in Giran to participate in event. 

Players are divided in to two teams - Blue and Red. Also Players can chose team by color. 

- Event Game play-  

Teams are teleported to event place.

Both teams at beginning of event has to chose there Dota2 heros lvl 1.  

In order to level Players heros they must kill "creeps" (fighting "npc" in each team), destroy other team Towers, Barracks and of course kill other team members.

Every kill will gain credits, who can be spent buying useful items and level up heros. 

Main goal is to destroy other team Throne. 

Winning team will get reward (coins) which can be later spend on buying varios items from DOTA2 npc as prize.   

SERVER START 2019-03-30

https://l2big.net/

https://forum.l2big.net/

https://www.facebook.com/LINEAGE2BIG/

Webp.net-compress-image.thumb.jpg.c3040184c632b1862301f64d620cf7b8.jpg

Edited by wazzups1

Your html looks poor as if its Ripped and you just added huge yellow letters.

Also give info about this "unique" dota 2 event. I doubt if you really made a dota 2 system which would cost more than L2OFF files so is it just a TvT? :broken-heart:

Edited by Kara`

6 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Your html looks poor as if its Ripped and you just added huge yellow letters.

Also give info about this "unique" dota 2 event. I doubt if you really made a dota 2 system which would cost more than L2OFF files so is it just a TvT? :broken-heart:

Hey, you right, i will add more info about dota2 event :) Off course its not game in game, but fun adaptation with heroes, dota2 skills, towers, "creeps" :)  

Edited by wazzups1

5 minutes ago, wazzups1 said:

Hey, you right, i will add more info about dota2 event :) Off course its not game in game, but fun adaptation with heroes, dota2 skills, towers, "creeps" :)  

The only "creep" here is you when you lookin under girl's dresses on bus stop -.-

Other than that avoid words such as "unique" cause i don't like em and if i don't approve your server nobody aint join :broken-heart:

30 minutes ago, Kara` said:

The only "creep" here is you when you lookin under girl's dresses on bus stop -.-

Other than that avoid words such as "unique" cause i don't like em and if i don't approve your server nobody aint join :broken-heart:

Hey, made some edits :)

53 minutes ago, wazzups1 said:

Hey, made some edits :)

Ok change a bit your website's color too (avoid yellowish colors) and i'll be good with you and approve it :broken-heart:

41 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Ok change a bit your website's color too (avoid yellowish colors) and i'll be good with you and approve it :broken-heart:

Removed BiG Yellow letters and overlay text :) https://www.l2big.net/

1 hour ago, wazzups1 said:

Removed BiG Yellow letters and overlay text :) https://www.l2big.net/

Ok i'll check it later and come back to respond with approved or denied

Cross your fingers, kiss your girl and be patient. :broken-heart:

Edited by Kara`

3 hours ago, wazzups1 said:

Great! Thank you :) 

1. Remove anything relative to Server side details like build or "report us errors" and on. People shouldn't have contact with this part. It's your job. Have you ever played call of duty and see a text with "Last compiled 2/22/2019, if you see error report." ?

2. The site i guess is free edited template cause there is no consistency. Underline is 10m away from the text on the menu, icons are just googled icons (especialy the raid rate and you show an arcane mace..), vote icons are different sizes, L2 Servers - Vote is just floating there for no reason e.t.c I suggest you give 50 - 70e to a web designer like bitch Strain

Other than that you're ok i think. :broken-heart:Good luck sweetness

10 hours ago, Kara` said:

1. Remove anything relative to Server side details like build or "report us errors" and on. People shouldn't have contact with this part. It's your job. Have you ever played call of duty and see a text with "Last compiled 2/22/2019, if you see error report." ?

2. The site i guess is free edited template cause there is no consistency. Underline is 10m away from the text on the menu, icons are just googled icons (especialy the raid rate and you show an arcane mace..), vote icons are different sizes, L2 Servers - Vote is just floating there for no reason e.t.c I suggest you give 50 - 70e to a web designer like bitch Strain

Other than that you're ok i think. :broken-heart:Good luck sweetness

Hey, edited post. you are right :)

About web, mb sounds unbelievable, buts its payed and made by unsimpleworld.com, (its framework) you can see web work in Portfolio and domain redirects to my site, its costed around 2000usd~(have payments) with all things. But they got payed in front all price and stooped developing after my mistake with payment in front. So i rehired other web developers and it will be fixed in near future.  For now i would like to start advertising as OBT, and get ready to start :) 

6 hours ago, wazzups1 said:

Hey, edited post. you are right :)

About web, mb sounds unbelievable, buts its payed and made by unsimpleworld.com, (its framework) you can see web work in Portfolio and domain redirects to my site, its costed around 2000usd~(have payments) with all things. But they got payed in front all price and stooped developing after my mistake with payment in front. So i rehired other web developers and it will be fixed in near future.  For now i would like to start advertising as OBT, and get ready to start :) 

Are ya crazy? 2k USD for a simple index with 3 buttons and few icons? There is no functionality in the website to explain such a cost. Even a shared website is in better condition than this. I've seen websites with transmitions, mp4 backgrounds, scripts e.t.c that cost 27 euro. Anyway. If i were you i would reconsider of that payment kinda like scam. 

You can find better and cheaper website's here https://www.deviantart.com/strain-d/gallery/53655801/Websites

and pay an extra to a php dev to add some functions. It will still be 90% less than what you paid.

Edited by Kara`

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 3:42 PM, Kara` said:

Are ya crazy? 2k USD for a simple index with 3 buttons and few icons? There is no functionality in the website to explain such a cost. Even a shared website is in better condition than this. I've seen websites with transmitions, mp4 backgrounds, scripts e.t.c that cost 27 euro. Anyway. If i were you i would reconsider of that payment kinda like scam. 

You can find better and cheaper website's here https://www.deviantart.com/strain-d/gallery/53655801/Websites

and pay an extra to a php dev to add some functions. It will still be 90% less than what you paid.

you can check now ^.^ (still changing)

Edited by DenArt Designs

• 3 weeks later...