Old server (L2 extreme, Forever, mxc)

Jon78

@Jon78 That's an answer to your new topic: https://maxcheaters.com/topic/231964-where-are-the-old-style-servers/?tab=comments#comment-2739798

These servers definitely bring back nostalgia (except for L2MxC which I never played into), but things have changed so unexpectedly in the passage of time.

For instance, who would have thought back then that L2Elite would be the last server standing among them? After reading few posts in this thread, I was like "wtf? This server was no big deal back then". No offense to ppl playing there, but last time I spelled its name was around 2006 when I scolded a guy for donating there instead of L2Revenge.

Also, there are definitely many greedy owners whose whereabouts I wouldn't wanna ever know again.

Like JohnieWalker of L2U, Devoust of L2Tritan, or even Pyromaker of Vendetta who gave up much later.

In the past, there've been many times I also considered using my files to open a 'more' old school server than the boring ones around, but the level of l2 community has been disappointing for years now.

Well, maybe a reboot is going to help so let's ddos all live servers out there and let community start from scratch. :troll:

Edited by DnR

• 6 months later...