Scam alert. Russian scammers

dwarf2

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Also post the paypal payment here and whole chat (to prove he ignore you) so @Designatix <- that bitch ban him.

Bye. 

Funny thing is that he isn;t ignoring me. He keeps saying that there are issues with his co-workers and that he was  away and was unable to contact them. + other bullshit. He replies to my messages, once a day/every second day.  But its all the same, he wants me to wants another day/week etc. I waited long enough. 

Here is the screenshot of PayPal:

r99643F.jpg

9 minutes ago, dwarf2 said:

Thanks for the tips man. I will figure it out, if not I will call PayPal for sure. 

In the past I have tried to contact PayPal for scams. If you traded via friends and family you will probably not receive what you gave. Btw next time you can ask me, Kappa trusted members in here are scammers.

If you really need the money back, flag this transaction as unauthorized access, go through a bit of bureaucracy with paypal, get your money back and never send non-trusted person money as gift. 

Any honest seller will offer you to send as payment or gift noting that you'll pay the extra 5.9% of the paypal transaction, just because he should have a straight reputation with paypal if you decide to reverse the payment without a reason.