Report Scamer

Dokanzito

4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Skype is stupid as fuck, if you search my skype you gonna see "gamepsychology94_1" (and the guy even copy my photo and my title). Skype should only appear the specific skype_name i entered no similar e.t.c It should exact match the data. 

if the skype id is live:skypeid it's the content of email and i can search with that on admin panel, with this way i found some scammers in the past, but if you use a custom skype id then you can't find the email

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Skype is stupid as fuck, if you search my skype you gonna see "gamepsychology94_1" (and the guy even copy my photo and my title). Skype should only appear the specific skype_name i entered no similar e.t.c It should exact match the data. 

I also hate this so much. if you write kumawow1 , first result you get is live:kumawow1 - that scammer. I also wrote several mails to outlook and they wrote me:

"

We are sorry for your negative experience.  We are here to help you, but more information is needed for us to investigate and take action. 

The impersonator must be using one of the following, to be in violation of the  Microsoft Services Agreement

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/microsoft-services-agreement

• your legal name
  • your telephone number
  • your address
  • any other personal identification of yours, such as them using your photograph

Use of a nickname which matches yours or using a legal name which is the same as yours, is not a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.  The person must be explicitly representing themselves as you. "

I hate it, I lost a customer and Dokanzito lost his cash and I can t do anything about this live: guy.

On 12/9/2018 at 9:54 PM, bigmanx said:

I also hate this so much. if you write kumawow1 , first result you get is live:kumawow1 - that scammer. I also wrote several mails to outlook and they wrote me:

"

We are sorry for your negative experience.  We are here to help you, but more information is needed for us to investigate and take action. 

The impersonator must be using one of the following, to be in violation of the  Microsoft Services Agreement

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/microsoft-services-agreement

• your legal name
  • your telephone number
  • your address
  • any other personal identification of yours, such as them using your photograph

Use of a nickname which matches yours or using a legal name which is the same as yours, is not a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.  The person must be explicitly representing themselves as you. "

I hate it, I lost a customer and Dokanzito lost his cash and I can t do anything about this live: guy.

Be aware guys!

Next time be more careful, or use me as a middleman!

The only safe solution.

Topic is locked.