dandiarena

Search Ext Vangarth

Question

4 answers to this question

On 12/18/2018 at 4:59 PM, DenArt Designs said:

vanganth sources are shared

yes old version, are newest version with more things and fixed and required activation by file key.

Do you mean Vanganth sold by AdvExt?

because its the only version updated you can get. I haven't seen any other Vanganth new version around here, unless someone have been adding small features and Fixes (mostly on script folder, I'm doubt from the core), but it wasn't developed by Vanganth.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

9 hours ago, Akar0 said:

Do you mean Vanganth sold by AdvExt?

because its the only version updated you can get. I haven't seen any other Vanganth new version around here, unless someone have been adding small features and Fixes (mostly on script folder, I'm doubt from the core), but it wasn't developed by Vanganth.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

correct, i know that some devs are working with vangarth files extender.  i talk with advext but they dont have any idea and his extender have less things than vangarth.

a few month a friend buy to a people a pack, and activate but no, this guy dont apeared, he has the pack but he change de hwid host and need new key.