Client to connect to my server

spyrosjevan

Question

Hello there guys i started as a junior java developer to build my server but i need some help on how to connect to it.

My chronicle is high five but i have a hard time finding a client and a system that works (it seems)

Here what happening i have downloaded a high five client from another server (seems clean) and i also downloaded a system from here. But when i try to login using the l2.exe insides the system the game tries to open the login screen for 5-6 seconds and eventually stop without showing any errors.

I tried many systems from here but nothing worked.

My OS is windows 10

Any help would be appreciated 

Thank you!

Edited by spyrosjevan

7 answers to this question

22 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Thank you my friend that did the trick but im facing a new issue when select the server and try to login

I get a disconnect and the client says that my protocol version is different

Check the server.prop MAYBE there is a config regarding min and max protocol or it's a custom protection which you would have to disable.

No idea tho what prot version is that system, you woulud have to check.

Yeap that fixed it and with a little help from this post

One last question cause i dont know if its my clients problem I try login and creating a character but on the selection screen i cannot see the avatar but onlt its name, its takes too long to login and when its finally in its gives me an error about virtual memory.

I have set all the settings to low but i keep getting it, is there a chance that its a server settings that cause it in some way?

Edited by spyrosjevan

What can I can. You should simply delete those files and get clean, working ones.

Looks like the files are so messy that it's not even playable.

5 hours ago, SweeTs said:

What can I can. You should simply delete those files and get clean, working ones.

Looks like the files are so messy that it's not even playable.

I see i will do thank you so much for all your insight

For anyone else who is interested to help i did as SweeTs said and i got a system from here

The problem is i keep seeing this

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M-565CN8NMIipsMBITufUWLMrlzG265P

Everything in the database is normal every char has a level of 1. And the race of all classes in the creation was HUMAN

Edited by spyrosjevan