[Share]Advertising Banner for your server

Destorion

Well, once and i saw that my latest GFX works were cool, i decide to make another one work but this time for server advertisement through the Advertisement options of any topsite arround...

Preview:

Advertising-Banner.png

Download Link:

This is the hidden content, please

If you don't like something you can easily edit it, i upload the original PSD file for you to have easily access to edit it.

Edited by Vince*
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing it with us!
Needs a bit work like i told you but for your first creations it's a decent work :)
Keep up the good work mate

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Can i be honest or ill get -1 again?

go ahead dude, you got my permission, all the criticism is up to you. i will not act or insult :). Improvements are best practice for all of us that we're trying to do something cool :). So go ahead :)

4 minutes ago, Vince* said:

go ahead dude, you got my permission, all the criticism is up to you. i will not act or insult :). Improvements are best practice for all of us that we're trying to do something cool :). So go ahead :)

Im sorry but i have to be honest :'( It's very scrap work. Downloaded a google image, stretched it in a way that looks phising website, added a text with an ugly font that dubstep wannabe youtube into's have, copy paste it 4-5 times and share it.

Ps. even the swords you just type l2 png https://www.google.gr/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi2orWl7NTeAhWNzaQKHa1LAzwQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Flegend-start-up.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3AInfinityDualDaggers.png&psig=AOvVaw2hL27L6OqHKoQgjwAGfphc&ust=1542317964656211

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Im sorry but i have to be honest :'( It's very scrap work. Downloaded a google image, stretched it in a way that looks phising website, added a text with an ugly font that dubstep wannabe youtube into's have, copy paste it 4-5 times and share it.

:3 

I will try to improve my skills, i started since the time i joined here again, but yeah this one needs improvement though you're right.! in future creations i will do mybest and also i will update my photoshop with new features and stuff for better results.! thanks for your criticism :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vince* said:

I will try to improve my skills, i started since the time i joined here again, but yeah this one needs improvement though you're right.! in future creations i will do mybest and also i will update my photoshop with new features and stuff for better results.! thanks for your criticism :)

awww :3 Better spend few weeks into making some Cinematic Titles using patterns e.t.c and then you can share better results.

2 minutes ago, Designatix said:

@Kara` it's better than my first design tho :troll:

Let's be honest to each other, my cousin who is 6 yo can photoshop better than you :keepo:

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Let's be honest to each other, my cousin who is 6 yo can photoshop better than you :keepo:

it's because it's your cousin ;p :kappa:

2 minutes ago, Designatix said:

it's because it's your cousin ;p :kappa:

Designatix: I have to sit down, open photoshop and create a christmas maxcheaters logo...

*Frozen in background starts to play, Let it goooooo LET IT GOOOOOOOO*

Designatix: Maybe next year.

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Designatix: I have to sit down, open photoshop and create a christmas maxcheaters logo...

*Frozen in background starts to play, Let it goooooo LET IT GOOOOOOOO*

Designatix: Maybe next year.

And while thinking how to make the logo my brain runs with this music on background: