Armor Set with Visual Aura

Salty Mike

Question

Greetings, y'all beautiful people!

I've been playing around with armors recently and I've had this great idea which I can't implement for some reason. 
 First things first. 
 I've made custom sets with stats and set bonuses etc. Now, the problem I'm facing is that I'd like to add something like lets say fire that surrounds them when the character wears the complete set, something like an aura of some kind. I've found this BEAUTIFULLY looking skill that is not used in the game but it is an active skill. I've made the skill passive with 2 seconds cooldown and tried TARGET_NONE/SELF/AURA. None of which helped. I couldn't make it so that it will show the visual effects. I've gone through most of the passive skills with extra effects and I could think of in order to figure it out but sadly I could not.
 So, what do You think? Is there a way to make an active skill act like a passive with persistent visual effects? Do you think something like this is possible and if so, which parts of the xml should be responsible for the persistent visual effect? Also, Ive tried to call both the skill and the effect as part of my set's bonus. failed both times. :/

Edited by bru7al

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet