[Help] Gold question

Dacki

Buying from a company or a player its still the same tho as long as you don't get caught you are ok. But the chance of getting caught is minimum so you shouldn't worry :).

Well If you are so noob to buy gold then buy but always are posibilities to get banned

you cant get banned as blizzard sells gold too along with the companies. wow gms ban the guys that advertise their sites in official servers! thats a reason why they login with names like ethrtbynjtukmyt  or ihcehuigvhe  etc etc

There is a lots of ways to make gold, dont buy it for real money ;P

many times when someone powerlevels a character they give a gold bonus free plus the gold they earned  when they powerleveled you

when i had start wow i had many friends playing on the same realm so was never in need of gold :P :P :P but if you want gold there TOO many hacks - expolits - guides in order to earn gold easy and also free that i think players who buy gold are nabs :D

• 2 months later...

ok, you can't call ppl that buy wow gold for money noobs...

you can say that they waste their money, though...

but now that prices are soooooo low, even I am thinking of buying some! :P

BTW, the chances to be baned for buying gold are 0% - 1%...

since GMs sell gold too...

no GM will ban you for buying gold from him ^^...

hey i ve bought gold too from some sites.i spent most of them on mats,auction,weapons,armors,enchants etc

does it mean that i m noob? :/  in my lvls with 10 euros i had imba staff and equipments

hey i ve bought gold too from some sites.i spent most of them on mats,auction,weapons,armors,enchants etc

does it mean that i m noob? :/  in my lvls with 10 euros i had imba staff and equipments

Not really, you are just a normal player which is way too bored to grind.

Farming gold is like donating in lineage, its just that in lineage you donate to the server you are playing, and there you help the guys selling the gold.And i can't say you're noob because i have bought a lot of gold back than when i was playing WoW as well .