Use Item Exception for oly!

KaLeDoR

Question

Hello again i have a config that disables bows in some classes from a config as you can see below

I need to make an exception on this code so in olympiad the players of those classes can use bow as retail and when olympiad game unequip the bow if geared!

//Weapon                      
if (Config.ALT_DISABLE_BOW_CLASSES)
		{
		if(item.getItem() instanceof L2Weapon && ((L2Weapon)item.getItem()).getItemType() == L2WeaponType.BOW)
		 {
			if(Config.DISABLE_BOW_CLASSES.contains(activeChar.getClassId().getId()) && !(activeChar.isInOlympiadMode())){
	        activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.CANNOT_EQUIP_ITEM_DUE_TO_BAD_CONDITION));
	        return;
		}
		}
		}

If anyone have some time to spare to help me with it would be perfect!

Thank you anyway!

6 answers to this question

Item.java you can check the type of the weapon you want for restricted like hero weapon does.

On AbstractOlympiadGame.java in method PlayerStatusBack, you can disarm the weapons.

15 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

Item.java you can check the type of the weapon you want for restricted like hero weapon does.

On AbstractOlympiadGame.java in method PlayerStatusBack, you can disarm the weapons.

Thank you for yor reply, i use l2j frozen pack for interlude the titles.java  you typed dont exist in my pack i opened i tried UseItem.java to search about restricted items and i found them.

But i dont want to restrict bow in olympiad i want it to be weared as normal cause outside oly is restricted and when olympiad finish to remove his bow if geared so i want to make an easy exception on this upper code. But i dont know much about java coding. Could anyone help me

[Feels Good Mate] I made some changes and made it happen working only with one {IF} in my code!

Now it's time to make the code when oly ends to uneqquip them if uqquiped any ideas guys?

Guys that's it! I made it work perfect even in crash in oly the bow uneqquips and the exception on restricted still works outside oly  and in oly you can carry bow! Ty "baggos" for your reply!

If anyone needs  the code to unequip bows or an other equipment when olympiad ends even with crash i can give him for free for l2j frozen [IL] 

Topic locks!

9 minutes ago, KaLeDoR said:

Guys that's it! I made it work perfect even in crash in oly the bow uneqquips and the exception on restricted still works outside oly  and in oly you can carry bow! Ty "baggos" for your reply!

If anyone needs  the code to unequip bows or an other equipment when olympiad ends even with crash i can give him for free for l2j frozen [IL] 

Topic locks!

May can i ask why must player unequip the weapon?

i have disabled bow in some classes outside oly! in oly players now can equip bow as retail. if i didnt implented end game console code to unequip the bows the players who joined olympiad and equiped the bow inside olympiad they could carry it out of oly even the game is finished!

sry for my bad english