No Custom High Five PvP Server.

Psyancy

9 minutes ago, Rengo said:

most of the high rate servers hi5 seems they have huge systems, more than 800 and 900 Mbs.

those servers using a lot of custom accessories

yeah but what's the point of this?

we (the players we don't like customs) can't play a non custom server nowdays?

the only option is low/mid servers which i don't like to play atm 

Well you have nothing to focus on high rate servers, except pvp and olympiad i guess, so admins trying to "give" more things to players, like dressme customs, suits and etc. it is not nesseccary to have custom weapons and etc, but dressme features are funny and nice on high rate servers

23 minutes ago, Benman said:

.dressme system is subjective. I dont like it. I am against it. 

thats why u can disable it if u dont like. 

every server got it almost.... 

but i like when im full equip runing like panda or assasin or some shit ;D 

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

thats why u can disable it if u dont like. 

every server got it almost.... 

but i like when im full equip runing like panda or assasin or some shit ;D 

exactly you can simply disable it and play clone wars

1 hour ago, Rengo said:

most of the high rate servers hi5 seems they have huge systems, more than 800 and 900 Mbs.

those servers using a lot of custom accessories

Which gives me cancer to my spine.

8 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Which gives me cancer to my spine.

yea and not even renamed files aka "L2era, destiny, lionka, dragon" every system using same ;D 

14 hours ago, Rengo said:

Well you have nothing to focus on high rate servers, except pvp and olympiad i guess, so admins trying to "give" more things to players, like dressme customs, suits and etc. it is not nesseccary to have custom weapons and etc, but dressme features are funny and nice on high rate servers

pvp server isn't just instantly pvp. pvp is the whole concept of the server for example don't know if you knew this server but l2gang was a pvp server back in the past i was playing there since it was epilogue client, it was pvp server but even after 1 year playing there you still had things to do since rb jewels were retail (drop from bosses) and we had epic fights in raid zones to get them (about 1k and maybe more each time) usually we were fighting the top 3 clans back then (for those who remember 7hills, riders and anarhcy) and also blessed scrolls were hard to get you could only get them from bosses as well.

Also L2FreePvP was instant pvp server but you had to fight for fame to make pvp items, for gcm to make +30 skills it was a long term server as well with high online.

14 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

on the other side i hate when everyone wears vorpal and elegia .everyone looks the same ... this is also another opinion.

you can make a dressme system working with retails items which means 0 custom and every player has its own style as well, with custom items it's kinda the same, they will all have the same look it's just that they will have 4,5 more options but using the retail armors you got way more choices and in my opinion it's way better.

23 minutes ago, Designatix said:

pvp server isn't just instantly pvp. pvp is the whole concept of the server for example don't know if you knew this server but l2gang was a pvp server back in the past i was playing there since it was epilogue client, it was pvp server but even after 1 year playing there you still had things to do since rb jewels were retail (drop from bosses) and we had epic fights in raid zones to get them (about 1k and maybe more each time) usually we were fighting the top 3 clans back then (for those who remember 7hills, riders and anarhcy) and also blessed scrolls were hard to get you could only get them from bosses as well.

Also L2FreePvP was instant pvp server but you had to fight for fame to make pvp items, for gcm to make +30 skills it was a long term server as well with high online.

you can make a dressme system working with retails items which means 0 custom and every player has its own style as well, with custom items it's kinda the same, they will all have the same look it's just that they will have 4,5 more options but using the retail armors you got way more choices and in my opinion it's way better.

Nothing better than White Eagle.