Freya / Gracia Final server

Hey guys, can you recommend any good and stable Freya / Gracia Final server with rates x50-x100 (not more than 100 but it can be a bit less than 50 since it is hard to find anything worth the attention)? 

30 minutes ago, L2Trade123 said:

Hey guys, can you recommend any good and stable Freya / Gracia Final server with rates x50-x100 (not more than 100 but it can be a bit less than 50 since it is hard to find anything worth the attention)? 

Glad to see people like Freya. In my opinion is the most stable chronicle.

9 hours ago, L2Trade123 said:

Yeah, exactly idk why all servers are on h5. In my opinion there are many significant unacceptable changes when compared to freya.

Thank you for supporting this idea. Its my favorite chronicle. But people prefer the interlude one or the H5 so there are no freya servers online right now. This is the reason i wanted to open a freya and the reason i will open soon (I just delay with my partner due to some personal issue)

5 hours ago, Kara` said:

Thank you for supporting this idea. Its my favorite chronicle. But people prefer the interlude one or the H5 so there are no freya servers online right now. This is the reason i wanted to open a freya and the reason i will open soon (I just delay with my partner due to some personal issue)

That's a great idea, but do you think you will gather enough players to make a decent server? If so, I would be interested.

1 hour ago, L2Trade123 said:

That's a great idea, but do you think you will gather enough players to make a decent server? If so, I would be interested.

Well i like mid rate servers such as x70 with hard enchant like L2Elite (ex. rate 44%) cause i believe enchant is one the main features of Lineage 2 and its bad to waste it. Avoid farm zones and shit like that, i prefer adena for economy. Some custom features that wont make server look like star wars. Avoid community boards and shit like that too, i prefer old style NPC's.

Avoid custom weapons (I hate them so much). By default Freya is a very beautiful and "balanced" chronicle without star wars skills like chain heal e.t.c that.

In question if it will attract people, i believe yes. In my opinion the advantage of freya is that nobody tried to work with it cause they jump from 1 "main" chronicle to the other and skip smaller one. So if you make it decent it will attract population and won't have much competition. So if you want to play in a freya hold few days until i finish with my partner and ill let you know. You can follow me on maxcheaters to have new info when i make topic. 

42 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Well i like mid rate servers such as x70 with hard enchant like L2Elite (ex. rate 44%) cause i believe enchant is one the main features of Lineage 2 and its bad to waste it. Avoid farm zones and shit like that, i prefer adena for economy. Some custom features that wont make server look like star wars. Avoid community boards and shit like that too, i prefer old style NPC's.

Avoid custom weapons (I hate them so much). By default Freya is a very beautiful and "balanced" chronicle without star wars skills like chain heal e.t.c that.

In question if it will attract people, i believe yes. In my opinion the advantage of freya is that nobody tried to work with it cause they jump from 1 "main" chronicle to the other and skip smaller one. So if you make it decent it will attract population and won't have much competition. So if you want to play in a freya hold few days until i finish with my partner and ill let you know. You can follow me on maxcheaters to have new info when i make topic. 

Yeah, no alt tab buffer and buff zone so ppl have to do their own CC/Cov+ etc buffers. Dress Me system is also something that annoys me a lot, however about that enchant I would personally keep it retail like (stable 66% not decreasing along with ++, safe +4, max+12/16/20 - your choice). It is my suggestion since ench rate below 50% is really tricky and it might be strongly discouraging.