legacy.lineage2.com

jornik

Question

Fuuuuuuu... I actually started downloading like a year or two ag, but then I got interrupted with something and told me self to finish it later... Now I check the file and apparently all I downloaded was a front page with like 5 links top. Such a shame.

Wayback machine is also pretty cool but unfortunately it's not 100%... Lots of links are dead and sometimes it's missing the interactive image, like with game updates - e.g. if you click on game updates -> Chronicle 5, it only shows the first page but you can't browse all the changes.

• Thanks 1

you can manually change the url and get the rest of the pages, like ChronicleName_xx where xx can be from 01 up to the high tens.

unfortunately my backup using httrack didn't contain the news folder, just realized it needed to add those manually for the crawler to grab.

such a shame that site is gone, stupid ncsoft, couldn't they keep it along side the normal website

who knows when the old forums are going to go down too

Edited by sepultribe
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, verbrannt said:

i've tried web archive before i posted the question, and i found it incomplete. I'd really like to get full site download.

But thanks for the suggestion anyway!

There were many omissions and bad translations from the english patch notes anyway, some of them extremely stupid like stun duration in C1 from 6 to 9 secs was translated from 5 to 8 secs... Other stuff were not even mentioned...

The original korean patch notes are a far better source if you are only interested in that.

1 hour ago, sepultribe said:

There were many omissions and bad translations from the english patch notes anyway, some of them extremely stupid like stun duration in C1 from 6 to 9 secs was translated from 5 to 8 secs... Other stuff were not even mentioned...

The original korean patch notes are a far better source if you are only interested in that.

could you send me please link to the patch notes you are talking about? Thanks!

freya for example

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/프레야

ps: for a good translation you need a professional or someone who knows l2 slang, in korea they name some things differently

Edited by sepultribe

6 minutes ago, sepultribe said:

haven't downloaded it yet, but if it is what I think it is then YOU ROCK :)

It just the  legacy.lineage2.com.

You know my love for the old chronicles. Was it possible I did not have it ??? :D

On 8/2/2018 at 8:34 PM, MimisK said:

It just the  legacy.lineage2.com.

You know my love for the old chronicles. Was it possible I did not have it ??? :D

unfortunately I couldn't find any of the pages related to the expansions on the archive, it's just like mine :( am I blind? is it somewhere else?

On 8/2/2018 at 11:35 AM, jornik said:

Hey guys,

i noticed that the legacy.lineage2.com site was completely removed. Isn't there anyone who downloaded it and can share it?

Thanks a lot.

anyone?

@jornik did you find the news archive inside that rar? I can't locate it :(

2 hours ago, sepultribe said:

anyone?

@jornik did you find the news archive inside that rar? I can't locate it :(

Edit your previous post, don't double post.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:06 PM, MimisK said:

Lineage II Legacy Site. :)
Link

Heya, the link is no longer available. Can you upload it again or throw me in private, I will place on hosting backup. Thx

Edited by Deazer