Maxbastards Wallpapers!

valerios

Nai re c allaxe to...Megalwse tn diarkeia ligo re c na prolavenoyme na doyme kai ti leei... ;)

Edit: [move]100 posts for me!!!Yuhuuuuu...[/move] ;D :D :) ;) 8) ::)

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=pattern.swf&album=0&fullsize=1 <-- tutorial if you are stuck there still.

Maybe i should do something more? cuz its easy to make video.

hmmm CCCRisDEAD  can u make A FULL video on how can we make a nice pic like urs? (plz make it with SnagIt, so we can see all the photoshop ;) )

who copied, stole or edited ur work?

i just asked for a video..... if u cant, dont make it, if u can, then make it!

EDIT: i decided to give a try with photoshop....(i hated it cuz i didnt know how to use it... xD)

well, here is my little pic........

MxBwallpaper.png

It's an Maxtor's idea...

Here you can post your own MxB wallpapers!

@ valerios

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

maxbastards1280x1024wg4.th.jpgverticalbarbm2.jpgmaxbastards1024x819nd7.th.jpgverticalbarbm2.jpgmaxbastards800x600up7.th.jpg Wallpaper

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

maxbastardsicedrop1280xup6.th.jpgverticalbarbm2.jpgmaxbastardsicedrop1024xep1.th.jpgverticalbarbm2.jpgmaxbastardsicedrop800x6pc3.th.jpg Wallpaper

maxbastards16001200ui4.th.jpgmaxbastards1280960jj7.th.jpg Wallpaper

maxbastards1024768mo7.th.jpgmaxbastards800600vj9.th.jpg

mxb16001280tx9.th.jpgmxb12801024xi7.th.jpg Wallpaper

mxb1024819mt6.th.jpgmxb800640pv4.th.jpg

1_line_misc_11x.gif1_line_misc_11x.gif

@ TheVortex

maxbastardskl7.th.jpg Wallpaper

maxvt5.th.jpg   Logo

roflyr8.th.jpg Wallpaper

maxbastardsjy6.th.jpg    Logo

@ MASTROPOS

1024x768fq2.th.jpg Wallpaper

mxbearth1dc5.th.jpg Wallpaper

mxbearth2im0.th.jpg Wallpaper

65763757jt8.th.jpg   Logo

mxbszaf3.th.jpg   Logo

wallpapermxbhx3.th.jpg Wallpaper

atomic20explosion202062wn4.th.jpg Wallpaper

maxbastardsminiaf2.th.gif  Logo

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6389/maxbastards3ka9.gif  Logo

http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maxbastardsflashyy8.swf

@ Bantito

l0717c30e2bcc5f35020bdfvn3.th.jpg

l29ae2f19e854ca1bab9c31uc8.th.gif

Bantito wallpapers rocks ;D

who copied, stole or edited ur work?

i just asked for a video..... if u cant, dont make it, if u can, then make it!

EDIT: i decided to give a try with photoshop....(i hated it cuz i didnt know how to use it... xD)

well, here is my little pic........

MxBwallpaper.png

no, i was talkin about when you took kompylos sig and made it into urs.. well i can make a video i think..

CCCRisDEAD i didnt took kampy's sig.........somebody else took it and made it for me...... if he wants, he may revile himself !

ok, kets go back on topic!!

i made a new wallpaper!!! :D i hope u like it.....

01_1280copy.png

Ok, coming back to the topic.. well maybe you dont liek it but i am used to simple default fonts ^^

l2mn3.jpg

It's very good man!!!

Make a video!!!

Ok, coming back to the topic.. well maybe you dont liek it but i am used to simple default fonts ^^

It's very good man!!!

Make a video!!!

Magaki, Is Good Only For Making That "Maxbastards.eu ....." ?? Cuz I see That Screen At Lineage2.com Official Web site, Was a screenshot contest, Crisdead, Maybe next time tell to us : I used that ScreenShot from Lineage2.com, I add Only the Text.

Cause, the PPL believe that YOU have created It...and that ISNT True ....

Link to the Screen : http://www.lineage2.com/pds/wp_contest.html

Made 1... just my work + render.. I think it turned out OK.

areureadywg1.jpg

Magaki, Is Good Only For Making That "Maxbastards.eu

So what he is learning.. and i like his work. Your learning basics yourself. I think it doesnt matter how its made i think its how it looks, well i made this one above just to see how would it be. BTW srry for this double or triple post... dont be mad ^^