interlude [L2J]L2Flector

SantaPaul

Image may contain: shoes and text

29 of September the Grand Opening

19:00 GMT+2 Europe

15:00 GMT-3 Brazil
15:00 GMT-3 Argentina

proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FOnOyPEs.png&hash=12607881557fe9334ab4e26fb6c88942
Xp/Sp - 3000x
Aden/Drop - 300x
Rate Party Xp/Sp -1.5x
OLYMPIAD
Retail olympiad game.
Olympiad Starts: 18:00 [+2GMT]
Olympiad Ends: 24:00 [+2GMT]
Hero Changes: Every Friday 14:00 [+2GMT]
Period: 1 week

proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FXdCjnli.png&hash=7c319008911e8e6b9ef0c1c87ccc8bf9
Simple / Blessed Max Enchant (Weapon / Armor): +16 | (Jewelery): +16
Crystal Max Enchant (Weapon / Armor): +20 | (Jewelery):+20
Safe Enchant: +6
Blessed: 100% | Crystal: 50%
proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FXdCjnli.png&hash=7c319008911e8e6b9ef0c1c87ccc8bf9
Mid Skill Chance: 5% | High: 10% | Top: 15%
Max 2 active and 1 passive Augment at a time
CASTLE SIEGE TIME
Aden, Dion, 
Giran, Goddard

proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBowd2HS.png&hash=0964550a0569580453b4a5ec5070e2e0
Main town - Giran.
Unique monsters.
Unique pvp system.
Unique aden balance.
Unique farming areas.
Unique L2Flector tattoos.
Wedding system.
Npc skill enchanter.
Auto learn skills
A grade items - free.
Shops till top S grade.
Full npc buffer with auto buff and scheme.
64 Buff Slots.
Buff Time 3 hours.
Max subclasses - 5.
Free class change.
Free sub class.
Free nobless status.
Stackable scrolls/ls/bog.
No weight limit.
No grade limit.
Pvp/pk show on title.
Top 20 pvp/pk in game.
Offline trade system.
Interlude retail skills.
Perfect class balance.
More then 10 active raid bosses.
Without custom items.
Server is secured with Smartguard.
SERVER COMMANDS
.menu - Personal config.
.siege - Sieges Info.
.online - How many players online.
.dressme - Skins allowed to wear
.join .leave - Join or leave tvt event.
.repair - Repair your char if you been stucked

Edited by SantaPaul

Max buff slots : 64

Try 24-28 slots and see how better ur servidor will be. Or maybe u want another f1 server, in dat case well done :)

5 hours ago, Benihime said:

Max buff slots : 64

Try 24-28 slots and see how better ur servidor will be. Or maybe u want another f1 server, in dat case well done :)

Hello thanks for your interest.

We made the balance smooth with 64 buff slot. You may try and check it ;)

14 hours ago, bistabil said:

sht srvr

gladiator nerfed with -25% pattack ahahahahah

balancing well done

Hello mate, 

We do changes/updates daily, Spesific about the gladi class almost 20% of p.atk has been given back.

Server is stable and ONLINE | Easy Farm | FULL PvP| Don't miss it. 

www.l2flector.com

6 hours ago, SantaPaul said:

Hello mate, 

We do changes/updates daily, Spesific about the gladi class almost 20% of p.atk has been given back.

Hello mate,
We just fought 4 people with 2 active augments each while there is no mob type in all farm zones that is droping lifestones.
Balancing is so well done as you would say, that 3 out of those 4 people were archers.
Also, did you just say that in 2 days you managed to fuck up a class and revert it (after someone who played it already left)?
Now onto the population.
On whole server there were 8-10 people in all custom zones, farm and pvp - I am not counting shops and I am counting 4 before mentioned players and me and my brother.
This is what is known as gm-and-his-friends-weekend-server.
Have a nice day.

p.s.
How do I know mobs are not droping lifestones?
Killed 4k mobs with adrenaline without getting a single one (all mobs have same id).
Also, while being illiterate, my grandma would come up with better captcha (bypassed with 1 line of code in a loop).

Edited by bistabil

1 hour ago, bistabil said:

Hello mate,
We just fought 4 people with 2 active augments each while there is no mob type in all farm zones that is droping lifestones.
Balancing is so well done as you would say, that 3 out of those 4 people were archers.
Also, did you just say that in 2 days you managed to fuck up a class and revert it (after someone who played it already left)?
Now onto the population.
On whole server there were 8-10 people in all custom zones, farm and pvp - I am not counting shops and I am counting 4 before mentioned players and me and my brother.
This is what is known as gm-and-his-friends-weekend-server.
Have a nice day.

p.s.
How do I know mobs are not droping lifestones?
Killed 4k mobs with adrenaline without getting a single one (all mobs have same id).
Also, while being illiterate, my grandma would come up with better captcha (bypassed with 1 line of code in a loop).

Well , you need to kill tyranosaurus about dropping ls.

Population increasing day by day, a lot pvp servers open with us (same day) even official could possible take players from "pvp servers community"

hello and for me. i join in this server and i see too manny playrs afk in hunder village.  i think the online is only 10-20 max in aftermoon time. after this the server have it only mage and archers and 1-2 daggers. i see a lot of donate players and i speck with gm about donate system in skype. the donate coin is very expesive and in on the server have players too pownage for anyone. cause the donate its no balance. its very hard make caracter with no donate items.

the second fail on the server  is the aug system. stadar aug is 1+1 and if u like more u need a recipe and this recipe its very hard too drop. only antharas droped. and u need 2 of this recipe and u make 1 more aug. the fail on all this is the ULTIMATE %change on Ls and the ls drop only for tyranosaurus. 

my opinion. in that server u need at last 50% donate money. cause u cannot play solo or with friends without money. people with money its GODS on the server with full skill +13 and 2+1 augs and much more . and for tghat u need 50-100 euro.

3 hours ago, souezas said:

hello and for me. i join in this server and i see too manny playrs afk in hunder village.  i think the online is only 10-20 max in aftermoon time. after this the server have it only mage and archers and 1-2 daggers. i see a lot of donate players and i speck with gm about donate system in skype. the donate coin is very expesive and in on the server have players too pownage for anyone. cause the donate its no balance. its very hard make caracter with no donate items.

the second fail on the server  is the aug system. stadar aug is 1+1 and if u like more u need a recipe and this recipe its very hard too drop. only antharas droped. and u need 2 of this recipe and u make 1 more aug. the fail on all this is the ULTIMATE %change on Ls and the ls drop only for tyranosaurus. 

my opinion. in that server u need at last 50% donate money. cause u cannot play solo or with friends without money. people with money its GODS on the server with full skill +13 and 2+1 augs and much more . and for tghat u need 50-100 euro.

Well we changed that system today, prices are less and farm easier,

You can check again.

Our community increased today with new record of online

www.l2flector.com Join and see

9 hours ago, baksteen said:

Another Nicolas pay2win donation server and close after 1 month? Please send apologize letter to ncsoft asap. Hope your server dies.

Also fake online counter on website - Online counter works only on index page and it says always 482 24/7 LOL

Hello mr.hater , No the currect donation items are available to normal players too[while farming or boss]

Server will not close on 1 month i guarantee you this. Appreciated your donations on my servers mr,hater  :D

1 minute ago, baksteen said:

Shut up nicolas/fofas, i dont play your trash server. Also your fake online counter on website is still fake.

i don't need haters on my servers :). stop being jealous