Iordanov Interface Version 3.6.9 New Modifications

Message added by Celestine

New Download Link without any Credits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you don't want them to edit your files, ok you're in your right but don't do it botchery or fuc -ked screw up to leave a fuc -king watermark permanent on the game screen.

I don't understand why you want to share a project if you then impose this kind of limits and obstacles.  If it were to protect the autor rights you could have done clearly without hindering the game screen. In this way is impossible to enjoy this interface.

Edited by Tachini

On 1/5/2019 at 12:56 AM, tekoo said:

Clean chat all time and spam message Iordanov :rage::thumbs-down:

Exactly. It looks like a project made to advertise himself. I can't understand anything. Disappointing :thumbs-down:

Edited by Tachini

3 hours ago, Tachini said:

If you don't want them to edit your files, ok you are in your right but don't do it botchery or fuc -ked screw up to leave a fuc -king watermark permanent on the game screen.

I don't understand why you want to share a project if you then impose this kind of limits and obstacles.  If it were to protect the autor rights you could have done perfectly without hindering the game screen. In this way it's impossible to enjoy its interface.

DM me so i give you a cleaner version without those auto credits on screen i'll share it in future if i see that people still interested.

Link Updated 

On 7/12/2019 at 11:15 AM, Celestine said:

DM me so i give you a cleaner version without those auto credits on screen i'll share it in future if i see that people still interested.

Link Updated 

Please. I'm very interested in it. I would appreciate.

Edited by Tachini