Oneo Team Pack v1.0

-------------------------------v1.0------------------------------------

Oneo Developing Team first Release. Next Update Interlude.

TvT system Event

CvT System Event

C5 clan system

Zariche System

Herbs System

Clan Halls System

C5 Spawnlist

C5 droplist

C5 skills

C5 locations

Official Geodata

Wedding System 90% done

Nobless / heros working 100%

Castle sieges Working

C5 Gm shop

C5 global teleporter

Stable build

Max LvL 95

Sieges Working

Fix Sql.

Fix Skills

Fix Some Issues

Hlapex Code protect

Optional with Interlude stuff

--------------------credits----------------------

Special thanks to Oneo Development Team

DaRkRaGe1985 (DaRkRaGe)

SoLuTiOn

Ripper-B

DarkAngelGt

EzEral

Here to This forum YOU GONNA HAVE FULL SUPPORT FOR ONEO TEAM RELEASES.

Links :

DaTa Pack http://rapidshare.com/files/14923952/L2J_OneoDataPack.zip

Game Serv http://rapidshare.com/files/14926544/l2j-OneoGameserv.zip

Login http://rapidshare.com/files/14929080/l2j-Oneologinserver.zip

Geodata http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V802U12T

Official Web of the pack :  http://www.l2oneo.com/

Nice share my friend, but i have to do the evil man :D If you wish to release something good, it has to be reviewed... and here is my opinion (i was one of the first people who tried this pack).

The TvT and CTF engine is good i believe it works (as it spawned the NPCs, i couldn't tested though :P)

Ehm, your hlapex code isn't fully working :P Why you didn't use the l2jfree default code? Sometimes hlapex worked, some others it kicked me...

Nice fixes in java and sql (you can see them easily, nice tweaks, better memory handler and startup)

Geodata didn't work for me... i'm not sure if it was my fault, but it didn't...

Wedding system is already shared by other people, why you didn't use it?

As for the stable build, i wouldn't be that sure... it's still unstable... it is as stable as the official l2j one...

No client files for the interlude things x.x Anyway you can find them in one of my posts here (other people work, names included in my post)

Noble skills aren't fixed yet so it isn't 100%

Which skills were fixed...? I can't find something, i took a brief look but...

Why you don't put a dummy disk system? It's much easier...

Sources...? In the pack there is the 60% of the sources, i can't find the whole code...

My final opinion... this is a good server pack for a beginner, but not for a server admin/developing team... it is a beginning, with nice tweaks (yes, this is the only good thing of this pack for me) but still not the best you could create (just another all in one solution for a l2j starter), you can do better than this and i and you know this... keep up the good job, i hope your next release will be better ;)

Nice share my friend, but i have to do the evil man :D If you wish to release something good, it has to be reviewed... and here is my opinion (i was one of the first people who tried this pack).

The TvT and CTF engine is good i believe it works (as it spawned the NPCs, i couldn't tested though :P)

Ehm, your hlapex code isn't fully working :P Why you didn't use the l2jfree default code? Sometimes hlapex worked, some others it kicked me...

Nice fixes in java and sql (you can see them easily, nice tweaks, better memory handler and startup)

Geodata didn't work for me... i'm not sure if it was my fault, but it didn't...

Wedding system is already shared by other people, why you didn't use it?

As for the stable build, i wouldn't be that sure... it's still unstable... it is as stable as the official l2j one...

No client files for the interlude things x.x Anyway you can find them in one of my posts here (other people work, names included in my post)

Noble skills aren't fixed yet so it isn't 100%

Which skills were fixed...? I can't find something, i took a brief look but...

Why you don't put a dummy disk system? It's much easier...

Sources...? In the pack there is the 60% of the sources, i can't find the whole code...

My final opinion... this is a good server pack for a beginner, but not for a server admin/developing team... it is a beginning, with nice tweaks (yes, this is the only good thing of this pack for me) but still not the best you could create (just another all in one solution for a l2j starter), you can do better than this and i and you know this... keep up the good job, i hope your next release will be better ;)

Killer_007 this pack is the first realese and not a good realese cuz players and administrators push us to make it FAST they was waiting and they was going to kill ya now that we have time we will fix anythink wrong and we will publish one of the best packs .

i tried to you use this pack but i had many problems when i finaly fixed them i had a problem with a lang java exception on gameserver start!

should i will add the new revision we are doing svn to be legal and i will realese the new revision here too ;) stay tuned.

BTW also oneo dev team provide more services

-We can setup your network from the begining.

-We can also give u machine and provider to host a network.

-We can give u new Web design.

-We can flash javascripts design.

-Datapack Support

We providing all the services under One Corporation Services agreement.

Regards Oneo Dev Team

for more info pm me.

Its a company called one corp and host our servers and we took the Oneo name from there.But some things is paid by one for server of lineage2 but we made the dev team too.

when you say you what do you mean?you and some of your friends or it is a like official style, global team i mean?