15 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Sorry for spam this is my last post here but i laughed so hard :D

hWOO0Am.png

if (xx)

return false

else

return true 

hehe :P best coding ever :P

The check is mby not truly legit, but correct. As it's == 0.

Yet, normally people would use

if (something > 0) return true;

return false;

So sad eclipse don't throw warning about nested code, useless else - is it even using Java 7? :(

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

The check is mby not truly legit, but correct. As it's == 0.

Yet, normally people would use

if (something > 0) return true;

return false;

So sad eclipse don't throw warning about nested code, useless else - is it even using Java 7? :(

No honey.. 

return getPremiumService() != 0

I dont know but the whole source is like coded by AlexToti, do you remember that guy? xD

Edited by Kara`

23 minutes ago, Kara` said:

No honey.. 

return getPremiumService() != 0

I dont know but the whole source is like coded by AlexToti, do you remember that guy? xD

Oh, you mean that. I tho you was talking about the structure, order =)

Looks like java 6 style without rework, once upgraded :p

#alexTotiTheLegend

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Intellij does. Who uses Eclipse in 2019 anyway. (Or Ant for that matter LOL)

Also why use java 7 or 8 when JDK 11 and Kotlin are out. aCis has no breaking changes, or at least I didn't see any when I tested JDK 11.

4 hours ago, Elfocrash said:

Intellij does. Who uses Eclipse in 2019 anyway. (Or Ant for that matter LOL)

Also why use java 7 or 8 when JDK 11 and Kotlin are out. aCis has no breaking changes, or at least I didn't see any when I tested JDK 11.

Eclipse also, from Java 7 if I'm not wrong. Else it's a matter of configuration.

Eclipse, old school. Still using it. I tried once to l2j on intellij but I didn't like it, I get used to eclipse :happyforever:

Personally I didn't even bother to check 'what's new' in 10/11 :p

No one bother to kotlin on l2j. Except @Setekh.

7 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Eclipse also, from Java 7 if I'm not wrong. Else it's a matter of configuration.

Eclipse, old school. Still using it. I tried once to l2j on intellij but I didn't like it, I get used to eclipse :happyforever:

Personally I didn't even bother to check 'what's new' in 10/11 :p

No one bother to kotlin on l2j. Except @Setekh.

L2BattleRoyale, and my personal acis fork are also written in Kotlin (Well, everything new and like 40% of the preexisting code). It's just beautiful.

The jump from 8 to 11 adds some solid quality of life improvements but nothing insane.

Converting 40% acis from Java to Kotlin I ended up with 20% less methods (and I created a lot more too because acis is really bad in breaking down big methods) and 40% less code.

Hello,

Kara, yes code is older, because he did it my young brother. Anyway, thank you for check it :) .
For your sweet sleeping I updated the code and working on remove old FastList, FastMap..etc.. :-D 

Have a nice day. 

hugs and kisses

47 minutes ago, L2jPDT said:

Hello,

Kara, yes code is older, because he did it my young brother. Anyway, thank you for check it :) .
For your sweet sleeping I updated the code and working on remove old FastList, FastMap..etc.. :-D 

Have a nice day. 

hugs and kisses

Hug and kisses to you also <3 I will write you down some of the things i mentioned in 3-4 hours i worked on your project.

1. You have Quests in there that not belong to Freya they are from H5 so i guess you copy paste them from H5 branch.

2. Freya is bugged. I joined as normal player and when animation played it spawned 2 freya stand.

3. Community does not work when u click buttons it stuck (its known problem in freya)

4. The thing you try to do with QuestReward.xml sucks.

5. It has duplicated bug character

6. The shared scheme buffer you use has leak problems 

7. Your connections are java 6 style and unsafe

8. You're missing many AI scripts in datapack

e.t.c

The mistakes i've seen are terrible. When someone write down     if(x) return true else return false its simple amazing..

Also remove the fastlist-fastmap? Mistake. You don't know the differences between FashMap - HashMap it's like telling me you gonna replace all of your TIntHashMap to Maps because you don't like the name. 

You need to read lots of stuff before open-sell a project. My freya project which i took in 2008 and didn't even have scripts.cfg took me 8 years of developer and all the code is dropped. You have lots lots of work and you won't even be close to finish until 2025. The core need to be dropped. The datapack is copied from H5. 

Goodluck sweety

1) Im not sure about quests. Should you show me on Skype, what quest is from Hi5? :)
2) Mmm, need to test again. Its not problem to fix it. ( in Bug report section on forum is not exist. )
3) Yes, this i know, sometimes default buttons not react. 

4) Why? Easy to set rewards for users.

5) You tried with Task Manager? :)

6) This buffer is only for testing. Soon will be published our Schema Buffer in CB.
7) Yes, after your attention I working on it :) ( For this I really thank :) )
8) I dont know what you mean, but 100% aIl AIs are not implemented than on L2Off

I will try to finish earlier. :D