The Best I Can Do is....

Bobi

Hello there
I have a logo that i try to make with cool background but believe me was even worst than the original one
i can pay something small if anyone is interested to do this for me 
This is the logo im using atm
aHR0cDovL3N0YXRpYy50dW1ibHIuY29tL2Y5NDEw
I looking for something like that style
79y986_large.png?1339622097
and some background like this or something similar

img-slide.png

this is the best i can do like background and is really look ugly when i use it on video

1.39281061040E+12_Daily-Funny.jpg

Edited by Bobi

Download a Splash-Water font and add it on photoshop with your text, then use liquify adjustment to drag the edges and make them look a bit like liquify. 

Then simply make a waterish pattern (If you don't know how to make a pattern is simple just youtube it) Also use gradient effect in text to make 2 different colors

(darker in middle and lighter at the edges) and some glow at the end to make it pop up and you basically done.

21 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Download a Splash-Water font and add it on photoshop with your text, then use liquify adjustment to drag the edges and make them look a bit like liquify. 

Then simply make a waterish pattern (If you don't know how to make a pattern is simple just youtube it) Also use gradient effect in text to make 2 different colors

(darker in middle and lighter at the edges) and some glow at the end to make it pop up and you basically done.

thanks a lot for suggestion but even that i wont be able to make it like someone who know how to work with photoshop and will take me days to do it i dont have that time atm so if anyone is interesting do to it for small pay i will be so happy 
Thanks again

52 minutes ago, Bobi said:

thanks a lot for suggestion but even that i wont be able to make it like someone who know how to work with photoshop and will take me days to do it i dont have that time atm so if anyone is interesting do to it for small pay i will be so happy 
Thanks again

I don't have time to help you more than just suggesting. Try check tutorials or dl a template.

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

Here is my try:

P0PZWLd.png

if you like it pm me to send you the image and the psd.

you are amazing dude :)
thanks a lot its look even better than i thought
you are star :)

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Bobi said:

you are amazing dude :)
thanks a lot its look even better than i thought
you are star :)

I'm glad you like it :)

• Like 1